"Eddy, my beloved, why are you crying?"

"I just feel so happy that I'm finally married to the right man. In the right time and the right place, too. I don't ever want to replace this lifetime with any of ours that had already passed."

"Eddy, I wouldn't want any other lifetime than this, too. We are married and I'm loved back. This is better than anything I could have ever asked for."

"I should've listened to the people around me. They all knew, even back when I was twenty." Eddy said, with such pain present in his voice.

"Eddy, even if you did listen when you were twenty, this still wouldn't have ended well. Remember back in Sydney? That still would've occured, who knows how many times it will occur?

You were always the type to never settle down. I was quite shocked when you started entertaining the idea of marriage with me. That makes everything we have so much special." Brett said, brushing Eddy's hair with his fingers.

"Would you have stayed even if I didn't wanna marry?"

"Of course. We don't need marriage in order to confirm our loyalty to each other. I know you have my back and you know I'll have your back, too. I've loved you then, I love you now and I'll love you until our next life."

"I'm sure I'll love you from the start for our next life." Eddy said, leaning closer to Brett, if it was possible.

"Oh Eddy, I am sure of that." Brett said, smiling at his lovely husband.

"Man, I still can't believe I did the whole marriage thing. It's bizarre, but in a very good way." Eddy stated.

"I agree." Brett murmured, kissing the top of Eddy's head.

After a moment of silence and just being held by each other, Brett suggested that they get up and start the day. Technically midday, but that doesn't matter. Brett pulled Eddy up and dragged the boy to their kitchen. Eddy allowed himself to be dragged, his husband holding his hands.

"What are you even going to attempt to cook?" Eddy asked.

"I'm not gonna..." Brett replied, seemingly looking for something.

"Then what are w-"

"We are going to your house. Our parents and siblings are there."

"Then what was all that for?"

"This." Brett replied, kissing his husband's cheek.

"Okay, unexpected but definitely welcomed." Eddy blurted out, kissing Brett's cheek too. "Let's get dressed so we could come there." Eddy added.

"No need. I bet ma and pa aren't dressed, too." Brett joked.

"Okay then, we're going now."

- - - - -

"We get that you're married and tired but you both could've dressed better than gray sweatpants and old shirts." Belle joked, smiling at the newlywed couple.

"Yeah, we could've but we didn't wanna." Brett exclaimed, taking a bite of his toast.

"So... How's being married like?" Alex asked.

"Pretty much the same..." Eddy said, putting his right leg to his chest as he ate whatever was on his plate.

"You guys are so weird." Alex started, very lightheartedly. "You both act exactly the same, it's kinda off putting." He added, holding Belle's hand.

"Have you even moved your stuff in, Brett?" Belle asked.

Brett shook his head no as he continued eating whatever was on Eddy's plate. Eddy slapped his hand away and Brett took the entire plate in retort. Belle laughed at the silent exchange of the two.

"You'd think that Brett does all the world tour booking, he'd be the mature one." Alex said.

"Oh, he is the mature one." Belle said, pointing at her brother who has his arms crossed and his brow furrowed.

Brett and Eddy eventually behaved themselves when Belle stated that they have an announcement.

"Me and Alex..." She paused, adding tension, "Got a house in the UK!" Belle exclaimed.

"Aiyah, I thought I was finally gonna have a grandchild." Mama Chen replied, a bit disappointed. "But, that's still great news that is worth celebrating." She added, smiling at the couple.

"Don't worry, Ma. With the amount of sex Brett and Eddy have, you'll definitely have a grandchild with them." Belle joked, everybody at the table laughing.

"You say that as of we don't have the bodies of tired old men. We pretty much sit around, make videos, eat and practice." Eddy joked back.

"Anyways, this isn't about our sex life. Congrats, Belle and Alex!" Brett said, diverting the topic back to their sibling's announcement.

"Yeah, congrats!" Mama Yang said, smiling at the the couple.

After a few hours of conversation, Brett and Eddy wound up just sitting on the Chen's family lounge. Looking at Eddy's old baby photos and even childhood performances. It was a really beautiful and sentimental time for Eddy.

Eddy was the type to come across as a bitch, but he will cry over the small things. It will always make Brett happy that his husband is happy. Brett held Eddy close after browsing through his catalog of memories. It made Eddy quite happy, seeing all those memories be uncovered and unraveled over again.

"Speaking of memories, I have this really old journal from the late 1800s. It feels like I know everything written there but it feels so distant. Like a word at the tip of your tongue." Brett recalled, reading that journal in his head.

"We should try reading it and see what it's about. Maybe it'll explain some things from our past life." Eddy suggested.

"Yeah. Not to be a spoiler or anything but there were passages about Pyotr." Brett started.

"Pyotr? As in Tchaikovsky?" Eddy asked with disbelief.

"Yeah, we're kinda friends with the Tchaikovsky reincarnate?" Brett added after hesitating.