"I'm glad they're marrying each other." She said, pure happiness very evident on her voice. 

"Me too. I'm very glad." Mama Yang responded, smiling at her soon to be co mother-in-law.

"You know, I didn't know why I was so against the prospect of them marrying... They were clearly made for each other." Mama Chen started again. "I don't understand how I could disapprove of their love, after seeing it bloom and bloom," she added.

"Mama Chen, it's normal to be worried for your child... It's better that he told you earlier rather than it was too late." Mama Yang comforted, patting Mama Chen's shoulder. 

They stayed silent until their sons were lead out of the dressing rooms with blindfold in order to surprise each other. It was the idea of their moms and they would go along with it. It will be a nice surprise, anyway. They were both lead to the makeshift platform the store has so they could be seen by their parents. Also, so they could see themselves in the mirror that their backs are turning toward to.

"Okay, take off the blindfolds in 3... 2... 1..." The clerk said, smiling excitedly at the couple as they slowly took it off. 

Brett was the first one to remove his blindfold as Eddy struggled. He put his glasses on and laughed at the sight in front of him. Then, when Eddy finally got his blindfold off and put his glasses on, he laughed too. After the moment of calm and laughter, it felt as though the world went on fast forward for Eddy. He saw the wedding day in his head, exactly how it would look like while seeing Brett. He was ready for this, no doubts coursed through his head. He was certain that this is the man he wanted to be with, from this lifetime to the next one.

Brett's vision regressed to the past. A memory unlocked from his past. A makeshift wedding since his past life cannot be married to another man. This was years after the heartbreak he felt when Edward was married to someone, when they finally reunited. It was a bit hazy, but he remembered the makeshift wedding. It was one of the times he felt as though he was certain. This love of theirs is now forever.

Mama Chen and Mama Yang just stayed there, adoring the reaction of the two who just had a great epiphany ahead of them. The two mothers were now sure that their sons will be in good hands. Their sons will be filled with happiness and love. 

"Brett..." Eddy started, looking in the eyes of the person that he loved so, so much.

"Eddy, I..." Brett started, trying to look for his words. "You look fucking beautiful," he added.

"You too, Brett. I swear to god, if I cry this much at our wedding I'm gonna fucking look ugly on photos. How will we show our future grandchildren good pics if I'm ugly crying?"  Eddy joked, kissing Brett's forehead for comfort.

"Shh, don't cry hard... I'm happy to see us like this." Brett comforted, leaning in Eddy's touch and kissing his knuckles.

"You boys look great!" Mama Chen said, standing up to hug her sons.

"I agree... I love it!" Mama Yang exclaimed, hugging her sons, too.

"Now, we'll definitely get these." Brett said to the store clerk. 

The store clerk looked happy for the couple as she enthusiastically nodded her head. She walked to the register to tell the cashier. 

They both went to the dressing room again to change back to the clothes they wore before. They smiled as they walked hand in hand out of the shop. The suits were immediately brought to the dry cleaners. 

"So, you boys are happy with your suit choices?" Mama Chen asked.

"Yes, Ma. Very happy." Eddy replied, holding Brett's hand.

"Okay then, boys. You could just drop me and Mama Yang off there on the cafe. We have to talk about the wedding details. Respond to our messages, okay?" Mama Chen said.

"Yes, Mama. Thank you! We love you so much..." Eddy said as Brett pulled over by the cafe.

"Bye Ma, I'll text you when we get home!" Brett replied before rolling his windows up again.

They were quietly listening to whatever was playing on the radio. Brett and Eddy parked on the garage and settled back on the house. They changed into more comfortable clothes as they just wanted an afternoon nap. Once they were settled in the bed but lying on top of the covers, Eddy decided to hold Brett close to his chest. 

"I can't believe we're a step closer to marrying. I can't wait for us to live together finally, too." Eddy started, running his hands through Brett's hair.

"Me too, my beloved, me too." Brett replied as he faced Eddy to gently caress his cheek.

They settled in and got closer, but both were not as sleepy as they should be. The adrenaline and excitement still alive and present in their veins. Eddy was just enjoying the moment while Brett was trying to fall asleep.

"Well, I can't sleep properly..." Brett started as he buried his head deeper into Eddy's chest.

"I gave up trying, my lover." Eddy replied, kissing Brett's forehead for the second time today.

Brett sighed as he climbed on top of Eddy, cuddling closer to his beloved.

"Calm down, don't try to sleep if you really can't." Eddy said.

"I am sleepy but my brain is refusing to sleep. So, I'll just get closer to you to make the time useful."

"Oh, Brett Yang, always the romantic..."