1 - flowers

hi guys, by the way: imagine covid doesn't exist, it makes the story easier!

I woke up by the awful sound of my phone alarm at 7 am. It was still dark outside and i was really tired but I needed to get ready for school.

I didn't have time to eat breakfast so I just left the house with my backpack and a pack of some old dry crackers. ugh.

On my way to school I wanted to listen to music but I noticed that I forgot my headphones wich was really annoying.

As soon as I walked into class I saw my best friend Madison.
She made me smile and cheered me up because she immediately noticed i wasnt doing very well.

The reason I wasnt feeling good was the breakup I had about a week ago. I dont even know why im still sad or even sad at all...Luke was an asshole anyways, he never loved me but he always made me think that. I was really hurt but I was slowly beginning to get better again, thanks to my friends and family.

3 pm, I was on my way to theatre class. I really like acting and my dream was to become a famous actress.

My whole family was supporting my goal but especially my mom always tried to get me any chance to play even just small roles so I could experience things. She was basically my agent too.
She just supports me with what I was doing and hypes me up and I love that.
I love her so much.

At the theatre I practiced with some friends and we had alot of fun.
Midst practice my phone started buzzing, it was my mom, so I picked up and she straight away yelled into the speaker before I could even say hello.

I didnt understand what she was saying, she sounded so confusing but thats probably also because I had a poor connection. After like literally 3 minutes she calmed down and I asked her what just happend.

"Y/n, y/n!! I have great news for you honey!!", she said. I answered: "What is it mom? Tell me!", "okay, okay... I got you an audition possibility...FOR A BIG ROLE!"

Then I started yelling like she did before: „OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THAT IS AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"

- „I know, right? I am so happy for you. Uhmm when are you coming home? We need to talk about the casting and everything..."

- „Oh, I think we are pretty much done here for today so I guess Im coming home soon so we can talk. Thanks again mom, im so excited!", I responded.

I told my friends at the theatre about the call with my mom and they were super excited and happy for me.

6 pm, I just got home and when I walked into the living room i saw some really pretty flowers on the table.
„SURPRISEEE!!" my family yelled. I almost got a heart attack. „Oh my god you guys scared the hell out of me..but thank you so much!!"

I looked at the bouquet on the table. Everyone knew I loved flowers. They were really pretty.

as I looked closer at them I saw a card

It said: „Good Job, Y/N! You did it, you've almost reached your goal. We can't wait to see you on the big screen. You are so talented, we believe in you!
Good luck, we love you 🤍"

My family is so sweet, i can't! I went in for a big hug with all of them: My little sister, my older brother and my parents.

I slowly started crying out of excitement and my mom told me to look into the flowers again. I did what she told me to do and I found...

~
GUUYYYSSS FIRST CHAPTER DONE!
I really hope you like it, you can always give me feedback of course!
Stay tuned😋 im probably gonna continue writing tomorrow bc its 11 am lol and i have school tomorrow ugh but im really in my muse rn hahaha

also VOTE & SHARE if you like the story, it would mean alot💖
remember you are loved <3

(please ignore my english if it's bad sometimes, it's not my native language sooo yeahh i hope u can understand everything tho)