❂ 015. the commanders

Start from the beginning

"Not a problem, Little One. Now, run along. I suspect Sinker, Boost and that little loth-cat of yours are waiting for you," Indicating his head over to the two men and perched cat in question, she smirked as they walked at a dramatically slow pace — clearly waiting for the Padawan to catch up to them.

"I think you're right, Master Plo," Giggling softly, she turned back to her Master as she wrapped her arms around him, "Thank you!"

Releasing him, she rushed over towards his men as Plo stared after her. He wasn't aware of the weight she lifted off of him, and despite knowing he should have frowned upon her easy display of affection, he couldn't help but smile.

She would be good for him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RUNNING OVER TO THE TWO CLONES, she finally caught up with them. Hurtling herself at Sinker as he was cat-less, she tackled him due to the speed she threw herself at him. Spiralling to the floor, Sinker effectively face-planted as she landed safely on his back.

Above him, Eisha eyed the clone as he kept his face down.

"Ouch."

Snorting, she swiftly pushed herself to stand as she laughed out her apology. Offering a hand to him, she smirked as he playfully scowled at her, "Sorry."

"No, you're not."

"No, I'm not," She agreed with a smirk.

Huffing, he brushed himself off whilst jokingly waving a pointed finger at the Padawan, "You crushed me!"

"What?" She equally laughed back, "Are you calling me fat?"

Sinker's eyes widened considerably. Stammering, he missed Eisha's growing grin at his awkwardness before he was saved by Boost.

Clapping his hands, he clutched his stomach as he struggled to breathe through his laughter, "That was brilliant, Eisha! Do it, again! Do it, again!"

"Hey, no fair!" Pouting, Sinker sulked at his brother's amusement, "If you do it, again — do it to Boost! He clearly finds it funny."

"Aww, I'm sorry Sinker." Teasing the trooper, Eisha jutted out her lower lip to match his, "Was my tackle too strong for a little soldier like you?"

"You didn't tackle me—" He gaped. Pausing, her words finally settled in, "A little what?"

"I think you heard me."

"Really?" He challenged her.

Boost laughed, "Yeah, vod. I think you heard her." Hiding her laugh, Eisha held her tongue whilst Sinker glared at his brother.

Turning back to her, he smirked, "Well, I think if you tackled me." She raised a brow at his growing grin, "It would've gone a bit more like this—!"

Knocking the girl to the floor, Boost became another bundle of laughter as Eisha failed to escape Sinker's attack.

Reaching to tickle her sides, she squealed as Sinker and Boost laughed at her misery, "No! Sin—Sinker, that tic—tickles!" She giggled as she attempted to escape, "Boost! Save me!"

Sinker laughed victoriously, "This is revenge, Jedi!"

"No! Boost! He—Help me!" Unable to control her laughs, she attempted to cry out for the other clone's help again.

He smirked, "Nope."

"No!" Laughing louder, the two clones joined in on her giggles.

"HEY! Get off of her!"