You Are The Reason.

Start from the beginning

I place my hands to my hips and then my forehead. "Damn it." I say lightly and step over to the speeder someone asked me to work on. I open the hood and look at what is wrong. I just start getting dirty and toying with every little thing. I try my best not to get angry and try to calm my mind. Ben isn't Kylo anymore. He fought it. I'm not dark. I fought it. But I still constantly have nightmares. I feel the tingle on my spine and turn around to see Ben there, leaning against the wood of the small shack. "Are you okay?" He asks and I take a breath, rubbing my forehead with my wrist and then taking a cloth, wiping my hands off.

"Anakin spoke to me. The day I left and came here. He said they'd choose their own paths. What if she chooses the dark Ben?" I look to him and close the hood of the speeder. He shakes his head and steps to me. "She won't. She has no reason. We love her and Anakin both." I sit against the vehicle and cross my legs and arms. He steps where my legs are between his.

"I think we should take them back.." he looks to me and I furrow my brows. "To the base. So they can be trained properly. Because you can only train them so much." I look up to him and sigh. "What if that triggers something in Leia? Her parents leaving her? That's what happened to us." I bite the inside of my cheek and sigh softly. "We could visit and stay there for a week and always be with them Karva. You know it's the right decision.." Ben speaks to me and I purse my lips. "Yeah, you are right." I look to him for a moment and he does the same. I feel my heart quicken and I finally speak up. "I'll send a hologram to them." He nods and steps back so I can stand up.

I make my way over to the station and look over at him as he steps over. "You should do it. You have a better voice then me." I speak and he lets out a chuckle. "Are you complimenting me?" I shrug and lean against the wood, clasping my hands together. He starts speaking and I look down to my boots. "Hello. This is Ben Solo. Both Karva and I think it's time for our children to be trained properly. They are both force sensitive. We will just need someone to come and pick us up. Safe travels and may the force be with you." He turns it off and sends it. I pull the head up and look to him. "I've never heard you say that." I let out a laugh and he rolls his eyes like a child.

"You always use to think it was dumb. In school and when we finally got back from where we were." I smile and he looks to me. "From what I remember, you were the one who was so skilled you would always say it to everything. Even if a rock was to be kicked by your boot." I part my lips and hit him in the chest. "That's very rude." He shrugs and lets out a laugh. I smile and shake my head. "Cmon. Let us go inside." I step over and he follows along. I step into the room and he takes a seat on the bed. I step into the bathroom and turn the over head on. I wash my body and hair, ridding it of the dirt.

I step out and pull a towel over my body, stepping into the bedroom. I look through the clothing and just opt for one of Bens softer shirts that come down to my mid thigh. I look to him as he moves his head slightly like he was looking at me. I step back into the bathroom and take it off, pulling the fabric over my head. I step out again and he is peeling off his clothing. I look over slightly and take a gander at his body. He's beautiful and I hate myself for thinking these things. He looks to me and I can see his lip slightly curve up as he looks down at his boots. I step from the room and step to the children's room.