Chapter 1: The meeting

Y/N's pov:
I was sitting on my bed, eating some homemade Ramen while watching my favourite k-drama. 'O..m..g JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE HIM ALREADY!' i muffled while watching a romantic scene of the boy and the girl sitting in a fancy restaurant while enjoying their time together. Just as she finally confessed her feelings for the guy the doorbell rang. I groaned in annoyance as i got up lazily from my warm and comfortable bed. When i opened the door i saw nothing but a note left on my doorstep. 'Huff, are you serious?! This is probably another prank by the neighbors kids..' i said in annoyance. I took the letter and closed the door. When i opened it i realized that it was from the café i worked at. I starting reading it and then realized that i just lost my one and only job.. I broke down in tears because i knew that theres now no way of paying my eomas hospital bills. She has lung cancer and my dad left us when i was only 4 years old,and after that he didnt even pay child support or anything. And now.. i lost my only opportunity for money. I quickly cleaned the dishes and opened my laptop. I searched for quick ways to make alot of money. But sadly i didn't find any offers. 'I guess imma go to sleep first..tomorrow will be a long day..' I said as i did my night routine and went to bed.

                   《¤-Next day-¤》

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun shined upon me. I slowly got up and made myself some breakfast, i went to the bathroom and did my daily morning routine. I wore a pleated mint skirt with a cream colored oversized hoodie and some white knee high stockings. I got my keys and got out of my door. As I made my way around Seoul I was adoring the beauty of this city. I looked around for shops that would hire someone like me. I wandered around for hours and visited multiple shops but none of them needed any more staff. It was getting dark outside and i slowly started loosing hope for finding a job. After a few more visits i decided to just go home by using a shortcut.

Taehyung's pov:
I quickly shot the guy as he was screaming loudly in pain. He deserved it,he didnt pay me the amount of money he owed me. I took his lifeless body and put it in the back of the trunk of my friends car. He got out of the car and asked 'Huff,why cant these people just keep their promises?!' he asked in frustration. Just as i was about to awnser him i heard someone running behind us, I quickly realized that someone must've sawn me shoot that guy. 'Be right back' I said as I started running after that person.

Y/N's pov:
I quickly started running away from the terrifying scene that i just saw. I started running as fast as I can not caring about in which direction I was running. Shortly after i heard loud & quick footsteps behind me. I didn't even turn around i just kept running for my life. But my legs soon gave up and I fell on the cold and hard ground. I turned around and saw a man standing right infront of me. I crawled back hastily but he just stepped closer. Soon i realized that my back hit the wall and i started sweating a panting heavily. When the person crouched down to my level I suddenly got lost in his immaculate beauty... his fluffy dark hair, his beautiful dark grey eyes, his on point jawline to his dark red lips

 his fluffy dark hair, his beautiful dark grey eyes, his on point jawline to his dark red lips

He was perfect..

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when he hit me on the head with a pipe that was hanging loosely from the building next to me. I quickly lost consciousness and passed out.

Taehyung's pov:
After 5 minutes of running the what seemed to be girl gave up and fell on the floor,i slowed my pace and approached her slowly. The flickering of the light made it possible for me to see her face. To my suprise,she was stunning.. She had beautiful long hair, plump lips, a perfectly defined nose and the most gorgeous eyes i have ever seen. After staring at her for like 5 minutes I realized what the heck i was doing and hit her head with a pipe. But.. my heart slightly ached when I hit her with the pipe. Her unconscious body fell on the floor and i carried her back bridal style.
I soon arrived back at the place and was scolded by the younger one 'WHAT IN THE WORLD TOOK YOU SO LONG?!' he shouted.' 'I was chasing this girl,she saw me shoot that guy,we can't have any witnesses' I calmly awnsered him,im not in the mood to fight so I just stayed calm in order to avoid any fights. 'Ugh fine but next time make sure that noone is around alright you big alien?!' the younger one complained 'Ight you annoying bunny'  i said as i put the girls body in the backseat and got in the car

(Author's note:)
I think yall know who the younger one is when i wrote 'bunny' ;3

I started the car right after Jungkook sat next to me in the front seat. I began driving and realized that the girl in the back was awake. But she just kept laying in the same position 'well, if she doesnt move or go anywhere i guess that i can just leave her like this for the ride i thought to myself

Y/N's pov:
I slowly opened my eyes when i realized that I was in a random car.I saw that there were 2 men in the front, driving the car. One of them was driving, the other one was texting someone. But that didn't worry me,I was more worried about how the heck I got into this situation. I remembered that I was running away from a crime scene and that someone then hit me on the head with something heavy , causing me to pass out. But I couldn't remember everything that happened. 'Maybe if I pretend to be passed out, im could suprise attack the men! And then take the car and just drive off.' I thought to myself, and waited for the car to stop. After a few more minutes of driving i could feel the car slowing down and come to an stop. I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep. One of the 2 opened the car door and was about to take me in his arms- but I was quicker. I kicked him in his face causing him to take a few steps back and hold his face. I took that chance and jumped out of the car. I ran to him and kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the floor groaning in pain. I saw the other man turn to my direction, He started running my way and aimed his gun at me. He started shooting my direction but I luckily escaped the bullet and ran to him and held the gun and twisted his wrist, causing him to wince in pain. After that I also kicked him in the stomach and took his gun and car keys. Both of the men were now laying on the floor in pain. I started the car and drove off as quickly as I could. But the gate didn't want to open so the only thing I could think of was to ram it with the car. 'STOP THE CAR!!!' I heard the guy who hit me, shout. Suddenly there were countless men with guns and riffles. I rammed the gate as fast as I could and drove off.

Taehyung's pov:
'ARGH!!! FVCK!!' I shouted after i I saw the pretty girl get away with our car. 'HOW TF COULD I LET THIS HAPPEN?!!' I was raging over my loss. Cause the second I saw her I knew that she had to be mine. I felt like a 5 year old child whose favourite toy just got taken away.
'Woah calm down hyung, we will find her... we have a navi installed on the car remember?' Jungkook tried to calm me with his words. But the fact that I let this happen in the first place was making me mad. 'Alright then let's go, I have to find this girl as fast as fvcking possible." I said as my men followed me inside into our security room. I have almost everything in this room that has to do with my electronics, vehicles, safety cameras, security gate etc.
We tracked the car figured out her location in just a minute.
'Hyungs, I need you guys' help.. we have a witness to catch' . 'ight boss' the cat of my team and our sunshine replied.
a smirk crept up on my lips as I knew that me and my love are soon gonna be reunited again.

Author's note:
Yall know who I mean with 'cat' and 'sunshine' right?