Chapter 2 [Just Another Day]

Start from the beginning

"Morganite and Goshenite? Wonder what's gotten them so worked up..." Y/N had the same question as Phos on his mind but had an idea as to what his two "sisters" were up to. Sighing he put the clipboard away.

"Can you go get Kongo-sensei for me?" asked Y/N already feeling tired.

"Eh?" Phos looked confused for a moment before the realisation dawned on her, "Oh, okay!"

While Phos ran back to get sensei Y/N looked in the general direction he saw Morga and Goshen ran in and began to calmy march onward. They should be able to hold their own against Lunarians long enough for him to get to them. What are Lunarians you might ask? Well, they are creatures that come from the Moon to come and collect the lustrous Gems roaming the Land and use them as decorations. They often come when the weather is sunny and clear and through sunspots, black abstract constructs in the sky from which the Lunarians appear. 

"Sigh, this is what happens when you run off without saying anything." Y/N looked on to see the two Gems he saw running previously missing their arms and legs laying on the ground. 

Not bothering to hear their banter Y/N instead diverted his undivided attention to the beings responsible for the dismemberment of his sisters

Not bothering to hear their banter Y/N instead diverted his undivided attention to the beings responsible for the dismemberment of his sisters. He had to squint at the sheer brightness the Lunarians always shined with. 

His stoic semi-tired look remained unchanged as the moon people drew their bows, the tips of their arrows glistening in bright yellow colour

His stoic semi-tired look remained unchanged as the moon people drew their bows, the tips of their arrows glistening in bright yellow colour. Y/N's eyes homed in on the arrows, seeing the tips. They were made from a Gem's body, those arrows had pieces of one of his sisters on them and the Lunarians intended to use her against him? 

"...Such a pointless endeavour." the Lunarians fired the first wave of arrows at Y/N who was carelessly walking forward to stand near incapacitated Morganite and Goshenite.

As the arrows quickly neared them crimson liquid began seeping off of Y/N's body before it quickly formed a wall in front of him and his two sisters, blocking the incoming barrage of arrows and allowing them to harmlessly fall to the ground. The level of control he possessed over the Red Matter his body creates has always been extraordinary, but through recent decades, he began to fully understand how to draw the most power out of it.