Finally, Some Time to Relax!

Start from the beginning

[name] looked at Kenma who was doing the same but in a dreary manner.

"Come on [name]," ushered Kuroo.

[name] looked down at his own fully clothed self and fumbled to take his shirt off. Unfortunately, it got caught at his neck and shoulders. He huffed and tried to pull it up again. How on earth did he ever put this on in the first place?

Kuroo appeared and watched him struggle before deciding to help, "Stretch your arms up," he instructed. [name] did just that and felt a harsh tug pulling him up. Kuroo pulled and pulled [name]'s t-shirt for dear life but gave up once he saw [name]'s feet dangling off the ground.

Thankfully, Kenma appeared and they made a quick plan for Kenma to hold him down as Kuroo pulls up. They initiated this plan until they heard a whimper come out of him and they set him down to smother him in apologies.

[name]'s face was covered with his t-shirt so he couldn't see anything but he felt another pair of hands wrangle his limbs out of the shirt grumbling, "You clearly don't have younger siblings," Ah, it was Yaku. At long last, the t-shirt was finally off and [name] gave a big grin to Yaku as thanks and quickly took everything else off to follow the others into the showers.

[name] peered into the showers to see Yamamoto with an intense expression as if he were praying under a waterfall, the waterfall being the showerhead he was under. A large palm covered his eyes and walked him through there, "It's best to ignore these things, you don't wanna get used to that," Kuroo gently advised him.

"You need help?" Kuroo asked him.

[name] shook his head, he could do this much by himself.

He took a handful of soap and spread it on himself. He liked soap, especially the foamy, bubbly kind. The amount of soap was heavily disproportionate to how much he needed but he didn't care and heavily lathered it up more.

"Hey [name], look at me," Kuroo nudged his shoulder.

[name] turned over to see Kuroo with a foam moustache and beard accompanied by white foam hair.

"Santa!" exclaimed Kuroo.

However his joy was stopped short by another voice cutting into him, "That's weak,"

"Hah? Whaddya mean wea-"

Yaku had two round ears on his head, "I'm mickey mouse,"

"That is pathetic!" argued Kuroo.

"You're both being immature," Kenma stated. They turned to him only to see foam cat ears on his head.

"Oi! That's not that impressive!" Kuroo grumbled.

They all heard a chuckle from the side and turned towards it only to see Fukunaga-

Fukunaga clad in foam to make him look like the statue of liberty, he even held a foam torch in his hand.

"Uh, um. [name] why don't you try," Yaku stuttered before trying to make himself seem as nonchalant as possible after being annihilated in the competition.

[name] nodded and quickly started to style his hair up and put foam on it and then looked back up at the boys, a sparkle in his eye indicating how proud he was of it.