(27)

Recap:

Your vision started to get blurry until everything goes black...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

*Yoongi's Pov*

While i was walking, then i stopped looking at her. She was about to faint luckily i catch her.

The people walked passed us ignoring the presence. I carried her from my back until we have reached the quite area to avoid getting exposed to the public.

I dialed namjoon's number but no responded so i dialed jin's number. Then i remembered namjoon have another things to do.

Not long after, a car arrived. The car window open revealed jin. "Get in and what happened to y/n?" Jin noticed. "No time to explained." I said and enter his car. Jin started drive the car to the mansion.

*At the mansion*

*Still yoongi's pov*

We made it to the mansion after making sure that we're out of danger zone.

The whole trip to the mansion is full jin's scolding and nagging voice like any parents do to their child. Tsk..feel sorry for the child.

*Living room*

I layed her gently at couch as she is passed out. I heard jin sighed.

"Mind tell me what happened?" Jin questioned. I explained to him without hesitation. After explaination, jin then hummed in respond.

Then we heard a voice, so we looked and see y/n have woken up. "You have awake, y/n." Jin said with gentle tone.

*Yoongi's Pov Ended*

*Your Pov*

I opened my eyes and found myself in the living room. "You have awake,y/n." Jin said. And i look at beside it's yoongi.

I tried sit properly but yoongi helped. What's wrong with this dude being nice all of sudden.

Is he on drug or something to be this nice? I lost in my very own world then jin snapped me back to reality.

"Yah! Be grateful that i carried you from my back, bish! Man how much did you weight? You heavier than i thought" yoongi dissed me while earned a glare from me and jin.

Jin smacked his head doesn't care that yoongi is his boss. "Yah! What the hell would you hit me for?!" Yoongi yelled.

"Do i look like i care?" Jin snapped. Ooh a roasted battle i see. My lips slowly formed into smirked without realizing.

"Bish i know you enjoying this show but could you snap out of it!" Jin sweared.

"Looks like he got sassy attitude." I mumble under my breath then heard a door opened revealed namjoon and the maknae lines.

"Yoongi-ah, i think you forgot something about today." Yoongi confused at namjoon's word then he remembers that it is the day.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Yoongi said as he get up. Then yoongi's phone viberating. Yoongi then picked up the call from outside.

*Your Pov Ended*

You got up from the couch and processing what was the memories trying to tell you. You were so deep in thought like your in the void of missing puzzle pieces.

Then you flinched as someone tapped your shoulder, you turned and accidentally hit him with your elbow causing jungkook groaned in pain.

You couldn't processed anything so you apologized. "I'm fine, don't worry bout it" jungkook said. Then jimin and taehyung appeared the scene.

"Y/n, yoongi he- what happened jungkook?" Taehyung stopped his word and asked jungkook. "Nah i'm good hyung." Jungkook said.

"Okay.." jimin said then turned his gaze on you. "Anyways, y/n. Yoongi called you to meet him at his office." Jimin said.

"Do i have to?" You looked at him as you don't want to see him. "Well ain't no choice" Jimin said. "Fine" you said and went to his office.

*At His Office*

You opened up and saw yoongi with serious face on while doing the work. "Come in, y/n." Yoongi said while focusing on the work.

You closed the door from behind. "Sup?" You said it casually. Then yoongi stopped his work and looked at you.

"Tomorrow i will have a family dinner and you are invited" Yoongi said it sincerly. "So.. what's my business that needed to attend?"

You said then both of you heard a knock. "Come in." Yoongi called. Namjoon then appeared.

"Everything planned well, yoongi" Namjoon said. "Wait. What's going on here?" You were confused by both of them.

"Pack your stuff, we're going." Yoongi get up from his seat. "Y/n. We're going to his family dinner." Namjoon said. "Wait. What do you mean 'pack my stuff?'" You getting more and more confused.

Namjoon laughed showing his dimple while yoongi is looking at you weirdly.

"Woman, im born from daegu so suck it up and pack your stuff." Yoongi said. "Rude." You mumble.

"What is up wanting us to attend tho?" You were confused the fact.

"Y/n, his parents invited us all the time when it comes to dinner. So don't worry about it, but since you're new memeber of ours so it is not surprised that get you confusing." Namjoon said it politely causing your heart to skipped a beat for being gentlemen towards you.

"Oh, right thanks!" You said with blank face. Yoongi fake coughing causing both you and namjoon to stopped. "Well gonna go!" Namjoon then lefted the scene.

"Welp gonna go!" You said but yoongi halted you by slamming the door in front of you prevent you from leaving.

"Okay, now what-" you turned around and you stopped as both you and yoongi's lips are about to touched.

"Bruh, can you just let me breathe once?!" You said deep down your heart is beating really fast. Both you and yoongi's eye meet then his phone rang.

"Yes?" Yoongi said while on the phone call then he hung up. Both you and yoongi made an eye contact while your heart keep beating rapidly.

"Okay, what exactly do you want from me?" You said as you want to get straight to the point. "You don't remember me do you?" Yoongi said in straight forwards while you were speechless by him.

~To Be Continue~

Hey guys! My school will be opened soon! So i'm not sure that if i'm able to uploaded another chapter for this story!

But please do check out my reading list which full of my amazing authors that have write amazing stories!

or my another works too while waiting for my new chapter! The next part will be my author note for it! Vote and comment on this chapter! Thank you for reading! See ya at the author note!  Stay safe, healthy and happy! Love you guys so much❤