Sizhui's eyes glistened. A small smile formed on his mouth, "I know I will."

*****

After four years of the burning of the Koi Tower, the land of Lanling Jin was in prosperity. It was to be said that their new Sect Leader had a strong backing; Sect Leader Jiang; and cared most about his people. Lanling Jin had finally gained the peace that they deserved.

The sound of a bell rang in the city's center.

A woman wearing a gorgeous flower dress had been watering the flowers. Shao Qing watered them with care, while Tang Tang watched on the sidelines with squeals of delight. "They're so pretty!" The little girl watched with amazement. After four years had passed, Tang Tang's immaturity had grown into passion. Her little white face grew mature, and she wore jeans and work clothes instead of her old dresses.

Shao Qing nodded. She was already used to the little girl's consistent amazement.

It made her feel wanted and warm. Shao Qing smiled. "Would Tang Tang like to try too?"

Tang Tang jumped up and down like the kid she was. "Yes! Yes!"

Shao Qing gripped onto the watering bucket and was about to pass it to Tang Tang. She was interrupted by a sudden shock in her bones. The watering bucket dropped onto the floor, and water was spilt all over the pavement. Tang Tang looked up at Shao Qing in confusion, "What's wrong, Big Sister Shao?"

Shao Qing bit the bottom of her lip. The shock on her face had slowly melted into a cheerful one.

"Sizhui! You're back."

The said person nodded. He had tied his scattered hair back into its original ponytail, with his GusuLan forehead band wrapped around his head tightly. His robes were clean and white, making him appear like a God descending down to enthrall its people.

Tang Tang flashed a confused look. "Who's this Big Brother?" She pulled on the hem of Shao Qing's dress. "Why does Big Sister Shao know him?"

Sizhui looked at the little girl. A look of nostalgia filled in his eyes.

He coughed, "Do you know where Jin Ling is?"

Shao Qing shot a look of disapproval, "It's Sect Leader Jin, Sizhui. Please don't disrespect our Sect Leader, and please do call him by his entitlement."

Sizhui noticed the awkward atmosphere and coughed again, "Um, do you know where Sect Leader Jin is?"

A smile returned to Shao Qing's distilled face. "Sect Leader Jin decided to take upon a mission outside of Lanling Jin. He should be able to return tonight."

"Tonight?" Sizhui mumbled. "That's too late..."

Shao Qing pursed her lips. "Sizhui, may I remind you that if four years of waiting was nothing for our Sect Leader, then a few hours must suffice for you."

Sizhui stiffened. It seemed like Shao Qing was still hostile to him. Even if Jin Ling didn't mind waiting for four years, the same didn't apply to his subordinates. Sizhui coughed again. "Do you know where Jin Ling- I mean Sect Leader Jin went?"

Shao Qing pondered over the information. "I've heard that he was going to patrol the borders between Lanling Jin and Yunmeng Jiang. He was sent an invitation to slay some soul-devouring demons[1]."

[1] Soul-Devouring Demons = Remember how in the MDZS donghua, (second episode) there was a Dancing Goddess statue? That's a soul-devouring demon.

The eyes of Sizhui had widened. "Soul-devouring demons?"

Shao Qing arched an eyebrow. "Sizhui, our Sect Leader Jin is capable and strong. You mustn't underestimate him."