38: At the Movie

"Oh no I was suppose to meet Kailee to see a movie.." Davichi look at her phone mumbling to herself.

"You want to go see a movie?" Sunggyeol picked it up on her mumbling.

"It's just around the corner." Myungsoo got up standing tall smiling as he bites down on his lower lips looking at her. "I will buy."

Davichi POV

He took me to the movie with him. This is my first time going to the movie in Seoul. The theatre and the set up is a little different from the theatre from America and France.

This is a little overwhelming with noises and his gang pulling on my arm as they walking side by side.

I haven't been outside to the movie like this for quite sometime.

"What do you want to drink?" He asked me pulling on my shoulder close to his body.

"Nothing..."

"One Ice and small popcorn" he ordered just one serving each.

"Hey what about us?"

"Buy your own." After he got his drink, he drag me inside the theatre.

He still didn't tell me what movie we are watching. I wonder if this is movie about a super hero or car.

I was suppose to go to Kailee place and watch the movie with everyone. I guess I won't make it anymore.

It's a scary movie...

"If you scare I can hug you." He whispers quietly in my right ear.

"No need..."

*Heh* "don't be afraid."

"I'm not." I elbow him on his side as he sitting down.

The movie starting with a group of friends hanging out together. They all look like they are having so much fun.

"Hey I want to go on this ride" one girl named Hyena pointed to the roller coaster.

"Yeah let's go two and two." A guy wearing a SnapBack suggested.

The group came out from the ride laughing at one girl who is shaking in fear.

At the apartment where they have a party afterward.

"Should I tell him now?" Hyena asking her best friend Lina.

"Yeah....." She breathe out slowly like she doesn't want to answer her best friend. It's like she knows something she doesn't.

On and on they came back and the same girl named Hyena asked her friend JungSung to go with her on the roof catching some air.

"JungSung oppa, I'm in love with you." Shoah she confessed to him just like that.

This is familiar. His is really similar to what happened couple years ago.

"Are you drunk? Let's go back down.." JungSung pull on her arm but she refused.

"No. I am not drunk. I am being serious."

"You are drunk let's go down so you can sober up."

"No, I'm telling you that I love you oppa."

"Sorry Hyena. I love someone else."

"Huh!!! But all the thing I did for you you always accepted them. If you have someone else why did you pretend to be nice to me?" Hyena starting to freak out and she move closer to the edge.

"Hyena, I love you like a sister." JungSung slowly approach her.

"Hyena don't walk any closer to the edge." Lina yelled.

"Lina!!!" JungSung look at her when she appears from the door. He stops and only looking at her.

"Hyena it's okay. He is not the only guy in the world. He is a bad boy and there are more guys out there that deserves you better than him."

"Do you like Lina oppa?" Her tears flowing down her cheeks.

He didn't answer her. He only stares at Lina who's trying to calm her friend down and get her to safety.

"Hyena let's talk about this. You know I don't like him right?"

"Yeah but he likes you! I though you are my friend." Hyena climb on the railing and stand on top swaying back and forward.

The wind hits her body. "Hyena" Lina climb up on the railing as well.

"No, if I can't have you then I don't want to live. I don't know what I live for."

The situation escalate.

"Hyena I'm here for you just like we promised each other. Friends till the end."

"Lina... Lina..." Hyena sways back and forward calling her breathing. She step toward Lina and pull on her arm.

"Lina get down." JungSung call on her.

"Hyena lets step down and talk about this okay..."

"No, let see who oppa will save if both of us fall."

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Hyena and Lina both scream as their body slowly leap off the railing into the thin air.

"Arrggghhhhh" no no no. This is not happening. I shut my eyes and hide behind Myungsoo grabbing his sleeves tightly. I did it without thinking. Now I'm too shocked to let go.

Dad!!!!!!! Dad!!!!!!!!!!!! I need you!!!!!!!

No!!!!! Why did he take me to watch this movie?????

"Davichi? What is the matter? This is not scary part yet."

Why this move? WHY??????

"She didn't come back for her revenge yet." He poking my back. "It just the beginning.."

~~~~~~

"Hey what is the matter?" He try to get her to look at the movie but he feel her body shaking up.

'She doesn't say anything.' He giggled as he is thinking how scared Davichi is at the moment.

"Aww I wish she would hide behind me instead." Sunggyeol whining as he looking on his right side.

Myungsoo swiftly wraps his arm around her and hug her tightly with a grin on his face.

Sunggyu observing the situation while keeping a side to watch the movie.

"Hey it's not scary look" he tapped on her shoulder.

Sounds of the girl crying in the movie

Shortly after the girl came back as a ghost and scare her friends and families.

Half way in the movie...

"Davichi?" Myungsoo whispers in her ear but get no respond. "Are you??" He touches her neck and feel her weight leaking on his body. Then he has realizes that she pass out.

"You okay?" Sunggyu ask.

"I'm going you guys watch." He tells his gang. "Your so helpless right now" scooping her up while complaining, Myungsoo quietly walk out from the theater carrying Davichi in his arm.