28. 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Comenzar desde el principio

(their room)

Rafe still carrying the little girl walked in to the room with her. "I wanna play fyawies and dwagons with Ian and you" The little one told Rafe referring to Ian her older brother. "fairies and dragons, can i join?" i asked sitting down and so did rafe still with the baby girl, "No riley i don't wanna play fairies and dragons" Ian said to his sister.

"No! but I wanna pway!" riley screamed. Rafe clearly having not taken care of kids before looked at me in a shocked way, i laughed.

" I have an idea Ian why don't we play fairies and dragons and then play with you're brand new cars. if you promise me you won't fight with your sister. I'll give you a small present." I whispered the last sentence to his ear.

"okay then lets play" he laughed devilishly. Rafe still confused as to how I did that. "first I have to introduce you guys to Rafe" I said. "is he your boyfriend" I opened my mouth to answer that but I was interrupted by riley.

"whas that mean ian" "it meansss that they kiss like uwwuwuwuw" he said imitating to people kissing. Rafe laughed "good one Ian" he high-fived the kid.

I shook my head "no he is not my boyfriend Ian"

(Riley and Ian)

we decided to play fairies and Dragons but with a twist to it. three fairies and one dragon, yes we dressed Rafe up as a fairy. by now Ian was way to happy to play cars. "okay since Rafie is a fairy, lets put some lipstick" ian said with a devilish laugh. " Ian man no, please what are you doing to meeee" Rafe fake cried.

"great idea ian" I smiled. rafe was already wearing a tutu and wings, lipstick would be the final touch. "im a faiwy im a faiwy" riley said running around. "do you wanna put the lipstick on him riley?" she smiled. "yes yeeeee!" she smiled. "okay then"

Riley took the lipstick i handed to her and put it all over his face. "how does it look?" Rafe asked me. he resembled a clown. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Ian was balling his eyes out laughing.

"lemme touch it up a little" I said taking a small wet wipe and rubbing his entire face off. "ow!" he yelled. "stop being a little girl Rafe" I said continuing to wipe his face, and then i sat infront of him and did his lips.

"all done" i said and looked at him and realized how close we were. i quickly moved away before anything happened.
"you're a girl HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" ian yelled in happiness.

"c'mon Ian let me kiss you uwuwuwuwu" Rafe said chasing ian and then riley started laughing as well. "no rafie. bad rafie no kissy" she laughed at rafe who carried her and gave a her a kiss on her cheek which left a lipstick mark on her face.

"Give kayla a kissy too" ian yelled laughing and Rafe bent down next to me and held my face and gave me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at him and so did he and then we heard ian whispering to his sister "sh riley I think they're gonna kiss like girlfriend and boyfriend" and Rafe laughed.

skip to a long time later we somehow got the two to fall asleep, "wow I don't think I'll have to go to the gym for weeks now" he said taking a deep breath and i laughed.

"I never really had this as a kid you know" he sighed. "my dad barely gave us any attention, if he did it was only to Sarah" I went and sat next to him, listening to what he told me.

"I was always afraid I'd be like my father one day. not that i want to but I do a lot of things i don't want unintentionally" i smiled and looked at him, "Rafe you will never be like your father. I saw you with the little ones and I was awe'd at how well you took care of them."

he looked at me with a soft smile. "you will be a great dad someday"

"you should probably wash away that lipstick" I added. "its still there. wha-" he tried wiping it off with his hand and I laughed. "its still there" i laughed. "do you want another rafie kissy uwuwuwuw" he pretended to kiss me.

"No rafie kissy!" i said pushing his face away laughing.

Ian started to move and both Rafe and I froze, it took us forever to get them to sleep, i'm not doing that again. we both went up to his bed tiptoeing.

"dad?" Ian asked. "what do I do?" Rafe whispered looking at me. "I don't know say something" i nudged him. "OW!" "shut up" I whisper yelled.

"yes son" Rafe said in a rough voice. "what the hell was that?" I scruched my eyebrows still continuing to whisper. "i don't know you said say something!" he whispered back at me. "dad where's mommy" he murmered.

"ha! you're mommy. say something" He whisper yelled at me. "I'm. Here sweet.heart?" i said.

rafe accidentally laughed at the end and I kicked him his face turned red and scrunched up "ow ow ow ow" he whispered.

"oh shit, sorry"

authors note

Rafe and Kayla? better together?

or is Jayla endgame??