"You said no touching," I mumbled, putting my hands in my pockets and clenching my fists.

"No," she said back, moving her head to my jaw. "I said you can't touch or kiss me."

She pressed a kiss to my jaw and I closed my eyes, trying to ignore her. Her body moved forward slightly to grab the remote and I rested the back of my head on the couch.

"How is this any fair?" I muttered.

"I never said I would be fair, Hayden," she murmured into my ear, grinning when I let out a grunt. "C'mon, you were having such a fun time teasing me."

"I wasn't on your lap rubbing against your dick," I said back, fighting back a smile when Casey laughed, tipping her head back. "Go away, I've been winning for the last two hours. You're just mad that you're losing and running out of time."

"Which is exactly why I'm doing this," she said back.

"But I wanna see my baby in some nice sets," I pushed, noticing the way she blushed even more, biting her lip.

"Not unless you win," she murmured shyly, "though the rules could always change afterwards."

I couldn't help but pout. "Can't the rules just change?"

"No. Stop whining."

I pursed my lips when she rested her head on my shoulder, sighing softly. My hands were crying out to at least hold her but they remained in my pockets, my jaw clenched slightly.

"Can I at least hug you back?" I grumbled.

There was a moment of silence before Casey slowly moved my hands from my pockets to her waist, making me smile and move my head to her neck. She let out a laugh when my hands went down to her ass, making me smirk slightly.

"Nothing but this," she said to me.

"There are literally only twenty minutes left, Case," I groaned, "and if you haven't already realized, I have a boner."

Casey snorted, quickly covering her mouth and giggling. I smiled slightly and rubbed her back slowly, making her release a relaxed sigh and wrap her arms around me. While she rested her head on my neck, I traced small shapes on her back and grinned any time she would shiver.

"Casey," I whispered, hearing her soft hum. I chewed on my lip. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

Casey pulled her head back, looking between my left and right eye. She raised an eyebrow, smiling at me before sitting back and crossing her arms.

"No cliche dinner-takeout?" She teased, making me chuckle. "Or dramatic beach date?"

"No, that would require waiting before I could ask you," I responded, watching as she struggled to hold back a smile, "and I would like you to be mine now, thank you very much."

Casey finally cracked, smiling before a chuckle escaped her mouth. I rested my head on the couch and my brain was beginning to think of any horrible reason she would think of not to say yes, but they immediately vanished the second she leaned down and pressed her lips to mine. Slowly, my hand ran up through her hair and I kissed her back, my other hand going to her waist.