A red flag🚩⁉️[Explicit]

Depuis le début

Bey: good morning my sexy naked husband

Bey: good morning my sexy naked husband. It's like 2 in the afternoon. *kisses him*
Chris: Good morning my beautiful sexy butt naked wife.

Chris POVWe kiss

Chris POV
We kiss. I pull her in and she lays ontop of me. She is so damn sexy and beautiful. Imma get hard again.
Bey: you know, I was thinkin. We should start wedding planning.
Chris: I mean I was planning on givin ya some more dick but that is good idea too!
She rises up while sitting on my waist
Bey: we can later. But I need a breather lol. We gotta figure out where to have it when, who we'll invite, my dress, food, venue -
Chris: *giggles* Baby, this gon be the greatest wedding ever. We can try and look for a wedding planner to help us out.
I flip us so now I'm on top of her.
Chris: And maybe *kisses down her body* make an announcement about little Bey or Little CB.*kisses stomach*
Bey: *giggles and moans* maybe.
Chris: common lets go shower. You stink.
Bey: then clean me😏
*warning: explicit scene⚠️*
I stand up and carry her into the bathroom and I turn the shower on. I get in and lay her on the bench. She yawns. I know she tired. As I grab the soap, she slides onto the floor. She goofy. She spread opens her legs giving me the fuck me look. I look down

Chris: you wanna go for another round?😈Bey: mmm fuck me baby! I'm horny for you baby

Bey: mmm fuck me baby! I'm horny for you baby.
I get on my knees and slip myself right inside her soakin pussy. I start thrusting in her pussy and I'm still sensitive from our previous sex session. So I might bust early. I fuck her pussy nice and hard. She moans and eye rolls. But she looks more tired than turned on which is makin me feel bad. I pull out and she moans something.
Bey: mmmm blow your load on my body. Lemme see you jerk your dick. I wanna watch that cum shoot out of you and your eyes roll.
I start jerking my dick and I lean my head back. Within minutes, I'm ready to blow my fuckin nut.
Bey: that's it! Jerk your cum everywhere!
Chris: ah shit Bey! I'm nutting!
I shoot my nut all over her body. From the lips of her pussy to her tities. She leans up and takes my cum in her mouth. She lays back down and I insert myself back in her pussy, dropping the rest of my seeds in her.