Update

Hey guys...

A couple years later and I'm back and reading this story... I'm horrified.

If you made it this far, you're so brave for going through my bad writing.

Discovering wattpad at a very young age changed me in a lot of ways and lead me to learn things that I shouldn't have known at that age.

Wattpad, and reading and writing stories was sort of a way that I could hide from who I was. But like most worldly things, the relief and shelter I found from this app, wasn't enough for me anymore.

I've struggled with my identity and finding out who I truly was for years before finding my identity in Christ. I debated deleting this story, but realized that there's many lost souls who need to hear about the Gospel and I want to use this platform to spread it.

The Gospel is this; God created men and women and we rebelled against Him. Instead of worshiping Him, we worshiped other people, stars, and idols. Because we broke God's law the consequence is hell. It's a consequence that everyone was just not able to escape, because for whatever reason we all fall short unfortunately. But because God loves us and doesn't want us to suffer hell He sent His son Jesus to suffer the punishment that we deserved to take, so that we can escape our consequence of hell and instead live with God forever. But for that to happen you have to truly believe that Jesus is alive, believe that He died on the cross and because He rose three days later you are able to be saved from death. Accept Jesus and what He did for you, and surrender to Him. Let Him be the driver of your life. Let God lead you and love you, who better to do life with than the one who created it all?  And any of you who have been hurt or judged by someone who called themself a Christian, I apologize. The people who call themselves Christians but attack and belittle others are not a reflection of Christ. Pleas don't blame Jesus for those who hurt you and claimed to come in His name. I encourage you to seek Jesus for yourself. Find out who this man is that people are laying down their life to follow.

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13

2 Corinthians 5:21 "For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast."

+ Acts 16:30-31 "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" So they said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household."

+ Acts 4:12 "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me."

Please, even if you've never opened a Bible or haven't touched yours in years, it's not yet too late to start. Please don't wait, because Jesus is coming soon and we have to repent.

He's just a prayer away, why wait?
Any of you feeling broken, lost, anxious, or anything like that, please know that Jesus took all of your sin and guilt and pain and these things died on the cross with Him. Because of His blood that was shed, we are saved.