Welcome to Chaldea

Start from the beginning

???:" Y/n pendragon the son of king arthur and queen guinevere,
Servant class grand saber."

As the grand servant said that there were many reactions artoria was shocked and confused, merlin is giddy, da vinci and gudao were ecstatic, mash was shocked but mordred, mordred is shocked and pissed.

Mordred:" YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF THE HEIR TO THE THRONE!"

Y/n:" i did not say anything like that."

Mordred:"IT DOESN'T MATTER I'M THE RIGHTFUL HEIR!"

Y/n:" HEIR TO WHAT!? YOU DON'T HAVE A KINGDOM NOR ARE YOU A KING SO SHUT. YOUR. TRAP!"

Mordred"rahh!!"

Artoria:"enough mordred!"

Da vinci:"if you want to fight please go to the training room not here!"

As da vinci said that the rebel knight drag the knight of origin to the training room.

Merlin:"let's follow them this will be a good fight!"

As the other followed them a certain knight of the lake saw them and followed.

Lancelot:"what is happening your majesty?"

Artoria:"mordred grabbed and dragged the grand servant just because he said he is mine and guinevere's son."

Lancelot visibly flinched at his king's sentence because he was the one who delivered y/n to vivian. Artoria saw this and said.

Artoria:"you knew didn't you."

Lancelot:" y-yes your majesty."

Artoria:"we will have a chat later lancelot but now let us follow them."

Location: Chaldea training room.

Mordred throws y/n to the other side of the room and said.

Mordred:"NOW WE WILL FIGHT!"

as she said that she equipped her armor.

Y/n:" i will not fight a pointless battle."

Mordred:"YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!"

As she said that she charged at her brother with speed akin to a falcon, but y/n just dodged to the left. Knowing mordred is enraged y/n used this to his advantage and crossed blades with mordred and said.

Y/n:"this is pointless what are you fighting for? You don't have anything to fight for!"

Mordred:"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!"

as she said that she backed away and charged her noble phantasm.

Mordred:" take this CLARENT BLOOD ARTHUURRR!!!"

Y/n:" *sigh* one of the four winds strike thy enemy GARUDA!!"

As the two attacks clashed the wind over powered the red mana slash of the rebel knight. At that moment the rest arrived seeing the damage that the two combatant did artoria was in a dilemma and lancelot was scared as shit and the others were amazed.