Series 2 part 5 All that glitters

Start from the beginning

Have you decided on a location?" Rin asked.

"Yeah," Kevin said as he got into his car, "We going to find them tomorrow."

Rin, Ben, and Albedo got into the backseat of the car as Kevin drove back towards Bellwood. As they were driving they noticed an 18 wheeler that crashed into a bridge support beam, causing a section of the bridge to fall. The five of them shared a knowing look as they got out of the car.

"Gwen, Kevin." Ben said, "You two help people, and Rin, Albedo, and I will hold up the bridge.

Kevin absorbed asphalt and ran to help civilians who were stuck in their cars from the rubble while Gwen started lifting rubble off of people with her mana. Ben and Albedo turned into Humungosaur and increased their size to hold up the crumbling bridge. Rin turned into Big Chill and flew above the bridge, he quickly shifted into Upgrade and began using his body to hold the bridge. He quickly realized Upgrade wasn't strong enough so he took it to a new level. A tendril formed on his body and pressed the Ultimatrix, reconfiguring his body into a new form, Ultimate Upgrade.

With his new abilities, he seeped under the rubble and configured the parts of his body under the bridge into boosters

With his new abilities, he seeped under the rubble and configured the parts of his body under the bridge into boosters. He ignited the boosters supporting Ben and Albedo, making the bridge temporarily safe. The civilians in their cars who got stuck on the breaking bridge began to drive away from it and made it to a stable part of the bridge.

As Kevin was getting the driver out of his truck, Gwen shouted, "THE GIRL!!" while using her free hand to point at a girl in front of a moving car. Rin separated from the bridge and reconfigured himself into a rocket in a single motion trying to save the girl. But before he got to hear someone with a glittering gold aura swooped down and carried her over the car and set her on nearby grass at the edge of the road.

The girl started freaking out and said she was running when the guy who saved her gently grabbed her by the shoulders and said, "Calm down Trina. It's going to be okay. these people saved you." while pointing to the quintet who had all powered down or returned to their original forms.

"Your friend is being modest." Albedo said.

"He's the one who saved you from the car." Rin finished.

The teen let go of Trina and turned towards the group before saying, "Whoever you are, whatever you are, thank you. Something is going on with the girls at my prep school.

"No problem." Ben said, "I noticed that Plumber badge on your belt. Are you a Plumber's kid?"

"Yeah, my mom and dad were Plumbers. How do you know about them?" The guy asked.

"At this point, we might as well be them," Kevin said showing his badge.

"I'm Michael Morningstar by the way." The teen said revealing his name.

"I'm Ben." Ben said, "This is Kevin and my cousin Gwen." Ben continued gesturing accordingly, "And these two are Rin and Albedo."

"Wait," Michael said, "As in the legendary Ben 10? I thought you disappeared!"