Chapter 20- Dating Advice

Start from the beginning

Miguel and Sam had been getting close lately and Miguel knew Sam developed a crush on him. He had been putting off asking her out for reasons he couldn't explain. Every time he thought about asking her out, he always thought about Y/N. He always reasoned that it would probably be weird for her two best friends to date but he secretly hoped it was a different reason. He shook his head. They weren't dating, they were just friends so it shouldn't matter. Right?

Johnny came out of his office and yelled for everyone to get in line. Everyone, now dressed in white gis of their own, got into their places and waited for instructions. "Bow. Fighting positions." Johnny instructed. Everyone got into their positions as Johnny surveyed them, making sure everyone was standing the right way.

Johnny walks over to Hawk and kicks his leg forward. "Stabilize your base, Hawk. Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." Johnny explained, showing him what he meant. Hawk nodded and fixed his stance. "Yes, Sensei!"

Johnny turned one of the kids making him flinch. "Did you just flinch, Virgin?" Johnny asked. The kid kept his eyes forward and didn't respond. Johnny went to the kid behind him and went at him, making him flinch as well. "Holy shit. We got a room full of flinchers." Johnny stated, looking around the room. "Yes, Sensei." Everyone except Y/N yelled. Were they dumb? "That was not a question! Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face."

Everyone except Y/N, Miguel, and Aisha raised their hands, making Johnny grimace. "Put your hands down. All your lives, you've been avoiding fights so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So, there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face." Johnny stated. Y/N looked at Miguel who was staring at Johnny horrified. "Ms. Robinson. Line em up. Unflinch this group."

Aisha nodded as Johnny walked off to his office. She walked over to Virgin and cracked her knuckles, making him gulp. She reared her arm back and punched him a loud crack was heard and blood came spewing from his nose. The boy clutched his nose in pain. "Hey, I need to go talk to sensei. Can you take care of things here?" Miguel asked Y/N. She nodded. "I've got it under control." She replied helping Virgin clean his nose.

Miguel walked into Johnny's office and sighed. "Hey, sensei, I need to ask you something," Miguel stated. "First aid's under the counter. We got a bleeder?" Johnny asked, looking up from the magazine he was reading. "No. Well, yeah, we do. There's a lot of blood, but this is about something else."

"What is it?"

"There's this girl at school..."

"Is she hot?"

"She's super smart-"

"Hot?"

"Funny and cool."

"Hot?"

"Yes, she's hot. Super hot."

"Nice."

"I think you'd really like her. She likes karate, and...I wanna ask her out, but I just don't know." Miguel said, his eyes gazing out the window of the office. Johnny followed his gaze to see Y/N helping a kid who most likely had a broken nose. She made a terribly cheesy joke, making the kid giggle. Miguel smiled at the scene, making Johnny smirk.

"Don't know? What's there to think about? She's hot, and all those other things." Johnny stated, getting up from his desk. "Well, yeah, but what if she says no?" Miguel asked.

"Never accept defeat, Diaz. There is no 'no.'"

"Pretty sure no means no."

"Yeah, if things are getting physical, no means no, but if you're just asking her out... you're a Cobra Kai. All the babes wanna date a Cobra Kai."

"Even ones who already are Cobra Kai's." He mumbled at the end. "What was that?" Miguel asked. "Nothing. nothing." Johnny dismissed. A knock was heard at the door and the two looked up to see Y/N leaning against it, some blood on her gi. "Hey Sensei. We need some more bandages and tissues." She stated. "Under the counter."

Y/N looked at the magazine in Johnny's hand and tilted her head. "Are we entering that tournament?" She asked, pointing to the page. " I don't think we're ready yet." He replied. A loud grunt was heard and the three looked over to see Hawk laying on the ground. "He's ok!" Aisha yelled. "I'm ok. Just my tooth." He mumbled, getting off the ground. Y/N looked back at the two and they all shrugged before going back to their conversation.

The next day, Y/N was laying on her couch when she got two text messages.

Miguel🥋❤️:
I FINALLY ASKED OUT SAM!!

Sam💝🌸:
Me and Miguel are hanging out tonight. It's not a date but I feel like I kind of want it to be!! What do I do???

Y/N felt her heart break into pieces. She was right... why would he ever like her?
————————————————————————
A/N: OK this HURT to write I'm not even joking. Anyways it would mean a lot if you guys checked out my Johnny Lawrence story.

It called Enamored