i have a bad feeling..

you need to go

"...bye johnny."

"bye mark..thank you for talking to me!!!"

and with this mark shut the office door behind him.

for some reason mark had this horrible feeling in his stomach that something, somewhere was wrong.

but he just shook his head.

everything is ok..

and he made his way down the stairs towards his own room in the dorm apartment block. however the feeling only got worse. he felt like being sick. something just was not right.

just go lie down..you are probably tired.

with each step closer to his own room the feeling doubled.

"seriously what is goi-"

huh?

blood on the wall??

crimson red

what???

"what the fuck..." mark mumbled out at the blood trail that led to..haechans room?

what had happened here?

the door of haechans room was open slightly, blood smeared on the handle.

it looks like somebody had struggled to get in..

but who??

surely haechan would not let this happen as he is such a clean freak.

"hello?" mark called out as he was skeptical to enter the room, what if it was all just some prank?

don't be a baby

"anyone in here?" mark almost whispered as he opened the door wider and stepped in. and as soon as he entered it only got worse. the blood somehow multiplied as it was spread across the walls.

the boy felt sick.

the feeling in his gut was almost controlling him to follow the blood trail.

and so he did.

into haechans bedroom only to see a pale figure laying in the bed.

white sheets now crimson red.

"hello?"

mark was shuddering with fear. he felt his knees going weak at the sight.

again he couldn't move in situation where he should.

but he was shook back into reality when the body groaned loudly.

ITS STILL ALIVE??