***

"Allie, you got a minute?" Amelia asked from the C.T. room once she saw Allison walk down the hallway.

"Yeah, I'm free." Allison nodded walking inside only to find Arizona sitting there, causing her to raise a brow, "What's going on?"

"I want you to take a look at these scans." Amelia pointed to the scans in front of them.

"Wow, this tumor is spectacular—this is a huge astrocytoma." Allison spoke before pointing to the scan, "See how it ignores anatomical borders? It's like a perfect butterfly. Look, it starts in the subfrontal and extends practically into the hypothalamus. That is beauty." Allison looked back at Arizona and Amelia, "Who's tumor is this?"

"Dr. Herman. Nicole Herman." Arizona revealed.

"Is she showing symptoms?" Allison asked, now understanding why Nicole Herman was looking for a fellow on fetal surgery—she was dying.

"No. No, but she's—well, wait. What kind of symptoms would they be?"

"With this, it could be almost anything from dizziness, headaches, uh, vision loss, inappropriate sexual behavior, impulse-control stuff, fatigue—" Amelia explained.

"Fatigue?" Arizona questioned the two neurosurgeons, "Uh...she texted me earlier to say that she needed to lie down for a while."

"Arizona, who else knows about this?" Amelia asked, as the both neurosurgeons looked at the blonde. "People know about this, right?"

"Yeah, everybody who needs to know knows." Arizona nodded, "But she'd prefer discretion, you know. If you both could just keep it to yourselves..."

"Of course." Amelia and Allison spoke at the same time.

***

Stephanie Edwards never wanted anything bad to happen to both Allison and Jackson Avery. She hated them for what they did to her and Micheal as they ran away to live their own lives and leave the ones they were pursuing. Which is why she was looking for one of the O.B. attending to get more information about the baby—specifically The Avery's baby.

"Dr. Martinez." Stephanie called out for the O.B. attending who just got off the elevator as she caught up to her, "I would like for you to take a look at this ultrasound from a patient, if that's okay."

Dr. Martinez turned around as she took a hold of the black tablet looking closely at the ultrasound. There were two ultrasounds side by side, the obvious problem could be seen in the 3-D scan clearly than in the ultrasound.

"It's pretty obvious, Edwards." Martinez looked at the resident's fallen expression, "Someone you know?"

"Yeah, something like that." Stephanie nodded, "Is there any way for their baby to live? What if a neurosurgeon takes a look at the ultrasound?"

"Edwards, the baby has anencephaly. It won't survive after birth—they rarely do." Dr. Martinez informed her, "A neurosurgeon would just tell you the same thing, but give it a try. The baby has no brain, there's nothing we could do about it."

***

Allison got paged by Amelia back in the C.T room, making her way when she ran into Stephanie, "Hey, Edwards." Stephanie looked back at Allison causing her to stop, "I forgive you about spilling the beans about our little boy. Matter of fact, I'm going to tell Jackson tonight."

"I'm sorry." Stephanie apologized, but it contained more about spilling the beans about the gender, she meant it by the pain they would soon suffer.

Allison chuckled, "I forgive you."

Stephanie pulled Allison into a hug causing the attending to furrow her brows in confusion but accepted it. Once the resident pulled away, she apologized once again before leaving her confused.

Allison dismissed it before walking inside, meeting Arizona at the doorway before they entered, "Hey, we got your page."

Arizona's eyes went over to the scans causing her to take them down as Allison quietly closed the door. "You told me to be discreet, so I set up in here." Amelia explained to the blonde, "Nobody comes down here."

"No." Arizona freaked out as she looked at the scans "No. Take them down."

"Why?" Amelia questioned, noticing Arizona's freaked out expression as she approached Arizona, who was walking towards the scans.

"Give it back. Give it all back." Arizona began to take down the scans, "If she finds me with these, she will kill me. Just—you know what? Forget I told you both."

Allison crossed her arms, "I thought you said that everybody who needed to know knew."

"Yeah, and that's her and that's me, and she doesn't know that I know all of this, okay?" Arizona dismissed. "She cannot find out that I stole these."

"Arizona—"

"I thought that she was dangerous and reckless, and it turns out that she's just—she's just dying, and she's alone and she's smart and she's funny and horny, and lonely..."

"Arizona, listen—"

"And she deserves to die however she wants to and I know what to look for now, and I can watch her and—and she deserves to die with whatever dignity she can po—" Arizona continued to ramble on.

"Arizona, shut up and listen to me!" Amelia shouted over her, "I think I can remove this tumor, with Allison's help." Amelia looked at Allison, "I think we can save her life."

***

Stephanie was determined, she was determined in hoping Allison and Jackson's baby wouldn't die without a brain—but the ultrasounds were clear and she knew there was nothing they could do, but she was determined, which is why she approached Dr. Martinez once more.

"Dr. Martinez, can I just ask you to look at these scans again?" Stephanie asked, handing her the tablet causing the attending to sigh. "Is there really nothing to help their baby?"

"I'm sorry, Edwards." Dr. Martinez apologized once again, "I really wish there was but cases like these are usually hopeless." The elevator doors were heard, as Jackson stepped out of the elevator seeing Stephanie and Dr. Martinez talk as he overheard the O.B attending inform Stephanie, "This baby would have a slow and short death—I'm sorry, the 3D ultrasound makes it very clear."

Dr. Martinez quickly made her way inside the elevator before the doors closed as Jackson put his phone away facing Stephanie, the 3-D ultrasound caught his attention knowing he and Allison had one of those in their appointment earlier that day and Stephanie was the one who did it.

Jacksons stopped in front of Stephenie and folded his arms across his chest, staring at the resident, "What was that about?"

salvattrre speaks...
I AM SORRYYYY...in my defense i did say the baby won't have osteogenesis imperfecta type ii. i just thought that this was a good storyline and we'll see how they will deal with the aftermath and especially since derek is going to die and we'll see how allison will deal with those both losses. DONT HATE ME PLZ, i promise they'll get a happy ending...or will they...?