Stephanie continued with the 3-D scan before slightly turning the computer her way so the couple wouldn't see the problem with their baby as she slightly frowned. She then went to Allison's files to see her last ultrasound and noticed the same thing on the scan.

"Okay, good luck." Allison smiled. Jackson smiled before kissing his wife goodbye, before leaving the room.

***

"Hey." Stephenie greeted Jo in the cafeteria, sliding into the seat next to her. She placed the tablet down on the table, "Look at this."

"No, look at that." Jo dismissed, pointing to Meredith, Alex and Allison eating lunch together, "He doesn't even eat with me anymore. Grey and sometimes Avery are in my bed, and my bathroom. I used to eat with my boyfriend at that table. Am I being weird?"

"So, I did an ultrasound on Allison Avery today." Stephenie revealed, ignoring whatever Jo said and looked down at the tablet before looking back up.

"Okay, that's weirder, way weirder." Jo sat up, her glance leaving Allison, Alex and Meredith and  looking down and let out a gasp, "Cause it could have been your baby."

"Jo, don't talk." Stephanie shook her head, not being amused by anything at the moment, "I'm really bad at these, and I hope I'm wrong but I think something's wrong with Jackson and Allison's baby."

Jo looked at Stephenie, noticed the seriousness in her face and nodded. She took the tablet reviewing the ultrasounds.

Meanwhile, Alex, Meredith and Allison were eating lunch talking about the case she was on when Maggie slid into the seat next to Allison, "Man, your husband can really dig in his heels."

"Well, you shouldn't have called me. He's digging in his heels to piss me off." Meredith said, before taking a bite of her food.

"Or maybe it's you a thing." Alex said.

"Stop it." Meredith pointed her fork at him.

"He's just saying you got heels, too. You dig." Allison nodded, "We've seen it."

"She agreed with me to piss him off?" Maggie asked, glancing between Alex and Allison. Allison shrugged and Alex nodded.

"Takes two to tango."

"I agreed with you because you're right but you shouldn't have called me, not if you think I can sweet-talk Derek." Meredith told her, tilting her head a little and gestured to Allison, "Now she can sweet talk him."

"I called you because you're the best surgeon." Maggie turned to look at Alex, "Why would you say that?"

"See? It is a you thing." Alex pointed out, as he took a bite of his food. Allison agreed and took a sip of her water. The tray of food gets slammed on the table as Callie slid herself to the empty seat on the side of the table. Alex looks at her, "What's the matter with you?"

"Nothing." Callie answered, looking down at her food. Everyone in the table just stared at her and she looked up sighing, "I have a patient who got hurt and Hunt thinks it's my fault. I'm getting divorced again, and Arizona thinks it's my fault and basically I destroy whatever I touch."

The news of Arizona and Callie getting a divorce was a shocker but then it wasn't at the same time, the couple had suffered enough and it looks like it was enough for the both of them to get a divorce.

"So, by nothing you mean everything." Maggie said, and Alex and Callie let out a small chuckle.

Maggie's smartphone chimed and she brought it out of her pocket and glanced down at it. She looked back at Meredith, "Scans are ready."