"Richard Webber is like a second father to me, and if he knew that I had a sister, he would tell me!"

***

"The African outreach program has given thirty-four kids excellent outcomes and a chance they never would have had and it gave me something, too." The three of them find themselves in the living room as Alex read his paper for the presentation later that day. "Starting that program gave me a sense of ownership and a—and a level of passion that I didn't know I could have. I have this passion for this hospital. I look forward to—Mer."

"Huh? Yeah, it's great." Meredith looked up from the cup she was admiring seconds ago, Allison let out a soft chuckle.

"You both are gonna vote on this. I don't want to blow this and it's Bailey." Alex said, momentarily freaking out about it, knowing he can't compete with Miranda Bailey.

"Bailey did deliver my baby and save my life." Meredith pointed out, narrowing her eyes at their friend, "What have you ever done?"

Allison shrugged, "She trained me and you gave me a house to live when I came back...so...I'm biased?"

"Why aren't you at your own house drinking and having bitchy baby tears about your fake sister with your husband?" Alex asked her, before looking at Allison, "And why aren't you at the hospital, working?"

"I came here because we are Meredith's people and she obviously needs us." Allison gestured to their friend.

"Derek doesn't know." Meredith revealed to them.

"He doesn't know?" Allison asked with wide eyes.

"I can't talk to him right now." Meredith shook her head.

"Oh, come on. He gave up the job in D.C." Alex sighed, "He's staying and you're still mad? You won."

"No. I never asked him to stay. This wasn't a compromise. I didn't win. He forfeited, so we both lost."

"So you're not talking to him?" Allison asked, raising a brow.

"He's walking around like he's a martyr, waiting for me to be grateful. I am not grateful. My career is just as important as his!" Meredith yelled, "I'm the sun. I'm the sun and he can go suck it! I'm the sun"

Alex and Allison looked at one another causing Allison to grab the bottle of tequila and take it away from her, "I think you're done with that."

"Hey!" Meredith complained.

"You can sit here and get drunk and then vomit and cry, and I can never get any prep for my presentation done, or we can do something about this." Alex looked at Meredith, "You want to do something about this?"

Alex brought his laptop in the living room as he typed on it before looking at Meredith, "I need your username and password."

"This is illegal." Allison spoke up from beside Alex as she looked at the screen.

"We're just logging into the hospital system." Alex brushed off, pointing at the laptop

"To get Maggie Pierce's personnel file to get her date of birth, which is illegal." Meredith backed up Allison.

"Yeah, so is pretending to be someone you're not." Alex shrugged, "Now, put in your password." Meredith sighed before she began to type it. "Once we figure out when she was born, there's got to be something we can use to prove that your mom wasn't pregnant at the time—you know, photos or a video or something. You can call Pierce's bluff."

"You're a very different person than Cristina." Meredith commented, "Cristina and I would just be dancing by now."

"Hmm, we could dance right now." Allison suggested but Alex shook his head.