"The new cardio chief thinks she's my biological sister." Meredith summarized.

"She what? Wait." Alex paused, "What?! That's insane."

Allison nodded, "I mean, you would remember your mom being pregnant."

Meredith looked at her two friends and nodded, "Thank you."

Meanwhile outside the bathroom, Jo's ear was pressed against the door as she heard the three of them talk as she looked at Stephanie, "He's in the shower, and they are both in the bathroom with him while he's in the shower."

Stephanie put down her purse on the bed, "So, go in there with them."

Jo chuckled, "No! I am not going in there."

"You're the girlfriend." Stephanie pointed out.

"No. Yeah, I am, but I'm not." Jo retorted, "They're like this little team together. They are war buddies, and I don't fit. And then they look at me—like I'm just the stupid, naked girl in Alex's bed."

"So go be the stupid, naked girl in Alex's shower." Stephanie said, as she sat down.

"I am a doctor. I am a surgeon. I deserve respect." Jo nodded, walking a little further.

"You're a girl in her pajamas with her ear to the door of a bathroom. How much respect can anyone give you right now?" Stephenie questioned.

"They stole my Alex." Jo said, referring to Allison and Meredith, seeing as her person is anywhere but Seattle while Allison decided to take on that role as well wanting to be there for both Meredith and Alex, "You know what? I miss Cristina Yang when Cristina Yang was here, nobody stole my Alex."

"Oh, my God. You're scared of Meredith Grey and Allison Avery." Stephanie smiled—she got used to referring Allison as Jackson's husband now, although it did hurt once in a while she was slowly coming to closure with it.

Jo gasped, her ear pressed against the door, "No, I'm not. Are you?"

"No."

Once the door opened, both residents pulled back seeing Meredith walk out, followed by Allison as they walked out of the room. Meredith walked back inside, "Tell Alex. We'll be downstairs, and if anybody asks you, we are sick."

***

"If my mother were pregnant I will know!" Meredith said, once again on the same topic while Alex poured a drink for him and Meredith before he poured water on a different glass for Allison.

"Adoption agency made a mistake?" Alex said, handing the glass of alcohol for Meredith and handing the water to Allison.

"And randomly put the name 'Ellis Grey" on a birth certificate?" Meredith questioned shaking her head, "I don't think so. Pierce has got to want something."

"Maybe she thinks there's money to inherit." Allison suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

Meredith scoffed, "The only thing you inherit in this family is Alzheimer's."

"Whoa. Dark." Alex and Allison said at the same time as they chuckled.

"Good one, though, huh?" Meredith asked them, causing both of them to nod their heads. "She's not my sister."

"You know who you should ask about this? The guy who was banging your mom back then." Alex stated. Allison semi-nodded her head, Alex had a point.

"I am not asking Richard Webber." Meredith firmly shook her head.

"All I'm saying is he's got the skin in the game." Alex said.

"Disgusting."

"He's the only one who would know if it's true." Allison pointed out before taking a sip of her water, agreeing with Alex.