"Whatchu standing over there lookin' at me for? Come here," he chuckled and she laughed, rushing over and he grabbed her bag before easily wrapping his arms around her.

"Hi," she cheesed.

"Wassup?" he smirked and leaned down to kiss her. "How are you?" he wondered, subtly rubbing his hand down her back.

"I'm much better now," she sighed contentedly, and he kissed her again.

After their short reunion, they got in his car and picked some food up before heading back to his apartment. She immediately made herself comfortable on the couch, kicking her feet up, happy to be back here.

"I'm gon go shower, Peanut. Don't touch my wings," he pointed and she just laughed. "I'm laughing?" he chuckled and she held her hands up in surrender.

After he disappeared into the room, she continued eating, pulling her phone out to respond to Aryn's text, showing her a picture of a necklace Davon bought her, and Kash audibly cooed at her phone. Aryn was so happy—Kash of course was happy for her best friend, she deserved all the good things he was bringing her way.

She also responded to Khyren, who told her he'd probably see her Friday  since she was at Siah's house and he was probably coming over.

Ten minutes later, Siah re entered the living room with a loud yawn, stretching. He wore a pair of pajama pants and she could the band of his briefs peeking out, but that's all he had on as he shuffled toward her on the couch.

She watched him eat with a small smile on her face, just happy to be in his presence.

"Why is you staring at me? Weird ass girl," he chuckled and she sucked her teeth.

"This exactly why I do not like yo' black ass," she mushed his face and he grabbed her wrist. "Get off me, mean ass,"

"No," he said simply, pulling her toward him, and she huffed. "Whatchu gotta attitude now?" he smirked and she flicked her middle finger up at him. "I mean shit it's been a lil minute, how you want it?" he teased, cracking her fake attitude and making her blush.

"Shut up," she giggled. "How was your day, baby?" she asked, watching as he ate with one hand, the other still latched on to her arm.

"It was aight," he nodded. "I was busy all damn day, I'on know how I'm up still," he shook his head.

"Because the light of your life is here, duh, boy," she said, as if it was the obvious answer. "I missed your stanky ass so much! Oh my gosh, never leave me again,"

"Why I gotta be allat?" he chuckled, as she grabbed his face, kissing all over it. "Sadé please,"

"Please nothing! You love me,"

"Okay, I do, but I'm hungry," he laughed, and she did the same, pulling away. "You can finish when I'm done,"

"Okay," she cheesed and he shook his head—he thought she was a cornball. The cutest one around, but s cornball nonetheless.