"Thats so cute." Ashton said." I'm surprised that it came from you."

"It actually came from Michael back when the original plan was to go out on a date and see what she wanted to do before I kissed her and we started dating." I replied." But she's going to be in her sweats and she's going to not want to go out but I know she'll love it."

"Good luck bro. Hope you score." He replied sarcastically.

*
*
*

I finished packing the food in a plastic bag as she came in with her pjs on.

"Hey babe." I said, catching her attention." Come with me."

"I'm not dressed." She replied.

"I know, just come on." I took her hand and lead her out the door. I showed her around the bus to the ladder to the roof and she gave me an uneasy look before going up. I followed behind and when she was completely up I heard her gasp. On the top there was a blanket, a few pillows from the boys bed, and a fake candle.

"You did this for me?" She asked when I got up to the top.

"Of course I did, have a seat." I answered as she plopped herself onto the ground. I opened up the plastic bag and started pulling out different foods from our fridge." All of this is vegan by the way."

I took out one of her pints of ice cream and handed her a spoon.

"I expected you to take me to a restaurant with expensive dishes I can't even say but instead you brought a much better date. This is why I love you." She told me before giving me a kiss. We sat and talked for a while as we ate the food and eventually had to go back inside because the boys didn't have pillows to sleep on and Calum didn't have a blanket.

"Luke, wanna take a night walk?" Meghan asked me coming in." A quick one."

"Sure." I told her. On the inside I just wanted to sleep but I also wanted to make her happy.

We left the bus and started walking down a nearby sidewalk. Wantagh wasn't that big for a New York City but it was worth walking around.

"So tell me, what's your favorite part about our relationship?" She asked as we walked, hand in hand.

"All the time I get to spend with you of course." I relied sarcastically." No, probably all the food you make me."

"Wow thanks." She replied with a chuckle." Mine is probably the way you sleep on me every night with you chin resting on my shoulder and your arms wrapped tightly around me."

"I'm mostly doing that so if I fall out of bed, you fall with me." I said." And because you're a lot warmer than the blanket.

She playfully shoved me and rolled her eyes. Even in the dark I could still see the look of annoyance on her face.

"You're lucky I love you Hemmings or else you'd be walking by yourself." Meghan told me, letting go of my hand to cross it over her chest with her other arm to stay warm.

I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her, making it look like a dress on her small body.

We walked with one of my arms draped over her shoulder and her head rested under my armpit.

"I'm sad the tour is ending soon. I'm going to miss you so much." She said. I stopped walking and took a deep breath.

"I don't wanna talk about that. I don't wanna think about being that far from you for a few months with crazy LA guys fawning over you." I replied." And not being able to make fun of the hole in your favorite sweatpants or the paint stain on your converse. Not being able sleep in the same bed as you."

"Luke it's gonna be hard but we can do this; you're the one always telling me we can do this." Meghan stated." I have no doubt that you and I are going to be okay."

"I don't want something to happen while I'm not there-"

"Nothing will happen. I have both jacks and Sammy. I'll be okay." She assured me as she started walking again.

"It's getting late, which way goes back to the bus?" I asked. She turned around and pointed to the street going left. We headed down there until I realized the buildings didn't look like the ones we passed before.

"Meghan I think this is the wrong way." I told her. We turned around and beaded back but we were still lost. It wasn't like when we went to the park and it was just a straight street down a sidewalk.

She was running down the sidewalk looking at street names and signs as I took out my phone and snap chatted our incident.

"Me and Meghan decides to take a late night walk around Wantagh, New York and she's managed to actually get us lost

"Me and Meghan decides to take a late night walk around Wantagh, New York and she's managed to actually get us lost." I said into the camera.

"We're not fucking lost okay!" She called from the end of the street. I posted the video and started walking towards her." This street should take us back." We headed down the street and eventually found the bus. When we got inside Meghan instantly went into the bathroom as I went into the bedroom.

"How was the walk?" Calum asked as I came in." And the date?"

"Michael was right, she liked this so much better than a restaurant. And although getting a little lost the walk was okay." I told him. Michael looked up at him and stuck out his hands. Calum groaned and pulled a five out of his pocket, handing it to Michael. Then they looked at me for more details.

"And she brought up expensive meals during the picnic." I groaned before pulling a five out of my pocket and handed it to Michael.

"Pleasure doing business with you boys."