Christmas eve❄️🎅🏾☃️

Start from the beginning

He sat with an unreadable expression. More than anything Dave is a mommas boy so it was killing him to be away from her so long.

"I aint gone hold you Ma im not use to this we always been good and then this foreign nigga and his weird ass daughter pop up and we at odds. If he make you happy thou ill try for you" he told her.

A smile spread across her face "thats all i want son, and i promise i have the rest. She got up and hugged her son. He hugged her back and they stood there for a second.

"One last thing David"

"Wassup Ma?"he questioned

"Dont be mad at Mir either she did what she thought was right and i love her for that"

"Yeah me too" he smiled.

Dave POV

Later that night

Later that night.....

After talking to my mom and spending some time with her i feel alot better. Moms is like a nigga best friend. She had to leave though because she spending Christmas with that nigga Bradly and his people.

"What you so zoned out for" Mir asked as she plopped down next to me

"Nothin really im just happy" i said as i grabbed a cookie off the plate she had on her lap.

Me, her, Ty and Nique just finished playing spades. We are in the middle of having a Christmas eve sleep over. Mir and Nique just finished setting out snacks for the movie we all about to watch.

The movie was finna start and Nique ass was on popcorn duty and still haven't made it back.

"Aye yo Nique hurry up fat mama" Ty yelled loud enough for her hear all the way in the kitchen.

A few seconds passed and we heard what sounded like glass breaking. All hoping up to figure out what the noise was, Ty made it to the kitchen first and Nique was bent over with what looked like a puddle if pee at her feet.

"Ty i think my water broke" she breathed in and out deeply

"I know baby. Can you walk?" he asked her

She tried standing up and let out a loud whine.

"Ok Ty get her to the car. Here Dave, you drive." Mir threw me the keys.

"Im gonna get her purse and meet you guys in the car." Mir said ass she walked off.

Ty scooped Nique up. We made it to the car and i helped them get situated in the back seat. Mir got in the car and we were on our way to the hospital.

Nique POV

By the time we made it to the hospital the nurses were hooking me up to machines

By the time we made it to the hospital the nurses were hooking me up to machines. My contractions are now 5 minutes apart and ive been laying in this bed for about an hour.

I sent Dave and Mir home because the doctors said it would be a few hours before she actually comes and i can only have two people in the delivery room which will be my mom and Ty. Ill let everyone visit tomorrow once she is here.

Ty has been very attentive and its calming me. Im officially ready to welcome our baby girl.

Amir POV

Dave and I just left Niques house picking up her and the baby's bag so that we could take it with us to the hospital in the morning

Dave and I just left Niques house picking up her and the baby's bag so that we could take it with us to the hospital in the morning. We were suppose to be going home but he said he had a stop to make first.

I sat back in my seat and grabbed his free hand as we drove. Today was a bit rocky but im happy how it turned out. Dave came back from tour, his mom and him are talking again, and now our best friends are having a baby and on Christmas.

Not realizing we had come to a stop i looked up and we were parked outside of my Boutique.

"Uh Dave what are we doin here?" I asked as he opened my door.

"Just come on woman" he reached his hand out and i took it.

Once we made it to the building he told me to "close my eyes" i decided against asking more questions and did as told.

I heard a light switch flicker.

"Ok now open them" he spoke

I opened my eyes and my botique was finished every little detail was how i wanted it but the contractor and designers told me they wouldnt be done with it for a few more months.

"Oh my God ! How ? When did you even have time" i looked around in excitement.

" dont worry about that just know yo man makes shit happen. When you told me they was playin with the dates i reached out and persuaded them other wise" he smiled that big white toothy smile.

"I love you! You soo good to me." I hugged his neck.

"This the shit i have to do to surprise you. Your prideful ass wont take the money and dont like me spending it on you." He said and pecked my forehead.

I smiled up at him. "I missed you baby"

"Show me how much you miss me" he said into my ear. I could feel my lady part instantly get wet.

He picked me up and led us to my office. My desk was full of papers and different things. Knocking everything onto the floor he sucked on my neck while unzipping my onesie.

Unsnapping my bra and showing my breast attention he went to licking and sucking on then. Loud moans escaped my mouth. We havent touched each other in weeks and my body knew it!

We spent the next few hours making up for lost time. We brung Christmas in making love faces.

LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE !