Our kiss was slow and passionate, one of my hands around his nape while the other pressed firmly against his bulging bicep he used to hold himself up. He began to rock his hips into mine, his movements torturously slow. The pressure of having him so close to me had me panting. "I love you, Harry." I broke out in between kisses and I felt tears welling in my eyes at the realization that I really do love Harry. I love Harry so much my heart feels like it can burst at the insane amount of pure love I feel for this man.

"I love you so fucking much, Ariana." Harry breathed out, his voice coming out weak and full of emotion.

There were no words to describe the incredible way Harry makes me feel. This man was not supposed to mean anything to me only months ago, but now a few months later we are about to do something I have never done before. There is definitely a fine line between using somebody for temporary pleasure and actually making love.

Harry detached from me momentarily so he could easily pull his shirt over his head and throw it with the rest of our clothing. Harry's hand cradled the side of my face as he stared deeply into my eyes, his fingers cold against the warm skin of my cheek. Nervousness filled his features as he bit harshly onto his lip, not knowing what to do next.

And I did something that I knew would drive him absolutely insane. I had to encourage him and let him know that he was doing great because he is great and deserves to know how incredible he really is. My hand slowly trailed from his bicep to the dips of his abs before running over the prominent bulge in his boxers. He shuddered within my touch before he deeply moaned as I completely ran my hand over him.

"Ariana," Harry gasped at the amount of pressure the palm of my hand held over the thin material of his boxers. "I've never done this before." My fingers hid beneath the elastic of his boxers as I lightly pulled them down.

"I know," I said. "You're doing great."

"Take my boxers off, babe." Harry whispered before pressing a delicate kiss to my forehead and reaching beside us and pulling open the drawer with a light chuckle.

So I did what I was told. My fingers slid beneath the elastic as I pulled them down his hips and his thighs as he struggled to reach into the open drawer.

"Got it." Harry smiled in triumph as he closed the drawer and ripped open the small packet in his hand with his teeth. "Um... how do I even?" Harry trailed off, his bottom lip being taken between blunt teeth as he stared down at himself.

I laughed loudly and let him take care of his situation as I sat up and unclipped the back of my bra off before throwing it off into the corner.

"Phew," Harry blew out a deep breath and widely grinned. "I thought you would have had help me put it on for a moment."

I laughed loudly and once I calmed down I felt Harry's cold fingers brush against me as he hooked his fingers around my panties before gently pulling them down my hips. This was it. I was completely sure that I am truly in love with Harry and I have never been more ready in my life to do something like this with him.

I feel my heart flutter and my stomach twist as I see tears fill Harry's eyes as he hovers over me and stares at me as if I am his world. Soon enough tears fill my eyes as I practically feel the love radiating from our hearts before anything has even happened yet.

"Are you ready, Harry?" I ask, my voice a mere whisper.

Harry nods and crashes his lips onto mine as he adjust himself before finally pushing into me, a loud gasp escaping my lips at the indescribable feeling. Harry tells me he loves me an endless amount of times and I gladly return it in between kisses and as soon as Harry begins to move, he immediately freezes.