"Yeah, yeah. You're finally be free of your curse. Dad, you know I support you and I'm happy for you...but these cupcakes come first. I'm spending the day with Kathy tomorrow and I've got to get these done in time- Why are you smiling?"

"Because after all these years, you finally get to be with your soulmate. Ever since you were a child, you would gush about her on how beautiful and loving she is." Klaus answers making his son blush.

"Shut up, dad!"

"Why are you blushing, my son?" Klaus teases. "I mean you weren't wrong about her. Kathleen is such a kind soul but unfortunately the same can't be said about her mother...that insolent woman." He grumbles.

"You're really going to insult the woman who has been helping you recently? You should be thankful that woman is your ally instead of your enemy. To be honest...she's more terrifying than you." Katherine says.

"Have to agree with her, dad. Ms. Celine may wind up becoming your new best friend." Anthony teases.

"...You two are becoming quite buddy-buddy. I do not appreciate this partnership." Klaus sighs. "I'm going to get going before you two continue throw more insults at me. My son, I brought some Hershey's Kisses last night so you can add those to the cupcakes if you like."

Anthony smiles at his father and goes to give him a hug. "Thanks, dad. You're the best."

"Of course I am... I love you, my little prince."

"Love you too, dad." Anthony says as he pats his father's back. "Make sure you try not to eat anyone while you're in your pup form."

Klaus pulls back giving his son a playful glare. "Really?"

Anthony laughs. "Sorry, I had to!"

After Klaus playfully rolls his eyes and turns to leave, Katherine immediately covers her mouth as she nearly laughed from seeing his back. Once he is gone, Katherine uncovers her mouth and giggles.

"Aren't you going to get in trouble for that?" She questions Anthony.

"Nah, my dad loves me too much... And he knows better than to tease me." He says with a smirk. "Now come on, back to the buttercup cupcakes."

He stares at her for a moment before throwing flour at her face.

"Oh, it is on!"

Celine walks out of her house to join Elijah on the front porch.

"...You won't kill Klaus." She says while crossing her arms.

"What makes you think I won't?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Because he's your brother, Elijah."

"Well, Klaus was not my only brother. I had siblings; parents. I had a family. Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one and he took them from me. He scattered them across the seas where their bodies could not be found."

She rolls her eyes. "No, he didn't. Do you honestly believe that your family is out in the sea? Are you a dumbass?" She asks causing him to give her an offended look. "It's not like they're dead, more like sleeping. So why put them somewhere where he can't get to them? 

"...How are you so sure? You barely know my brother."

"Hey, I've talked with your brother for like fifteen minutes and it was the worse fifteen minutes of my life." She answers causing him to chuckle. "Besides, why not try asking your nephew where your siblings could be?"

He gives her a confused about the mention of a nephew.

"Celine, what do you mean-"

"Look let's not continue this conversation much longer, okay? Now go see your brother. You're still family so work out your differences with him." She pats his shoulder before heading to the front door.