Chapter 2 - Into the Twilight

Start from the beginning

"Touche..."

"Anyways..." Ky began while facing the others. "Hayner, Pence and Olette are a couple of great friends of Aptus and I. They were the ones we befriended before anyone else. We went on adventures together, always went to the beach in summer and mostly sat around and ate Sea-Salt ice cream."

"Sea-Salt...ice cream?" Weiss, Pyrrha and Jaune all said puzzled.

Yang snorted at the name. "What kind of ice cream is that?" She asked in amusement.

"Trust me, it tastes better than what it's called." Aptus assured them.

Ren turns away from his friends' discussion to look out his own window, and thus catches a glimpse of what lies not far away. "Uh guys?" He said, drawing his friends' attention to his side, "I think we're here."

Then everyone besides Ky and Aptus immediately look out the window, and what they saw was a breath-taking sight. "Whhooaa!!!"

 Seeing the group's reactions, Aptus smiled at the scene

 Seeing the group's reactions, Aptus smiled at the scene. "Breathtaking, isn't it?"

 "Yeah!" Jaune nodded. "It's...amazing!"

"Such a grand sight," Pyrhha agreed.

"Understatement of the century!" Nora retorted, as the others looked on in awe.

"It's gorgeous!" Ruby chirped, eyes sparkling with glee. "Is this it?"

"Yeah!" Ky spoke, a fond grin formed on his face. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Twilight Town."

XXXXXXX

[A Few Moments Later...]

The train then pulls up into the train station before sliding to a smooth stop in a gap, and by the time its door glides open, the group was ready to immediately disembark as they grabbed their bags and walked out, along with Zwei.

They looked around and saw the station was conisted of a huge area with several trains resting in different stops. 

"Wow, I thought we'd never get off that train!" Nora whined as she stretched her arms.