six.

YELLOW" chapter six

YELLOW
" chapter six... "
( 💛, 🩹, 🐝, 🍋, 🍯, 📒 )

AS ELEANOR walked into the halls of beacon hills high, she was pulled into an empty classroom, making her yelp in surprise and begin fighting off whoever had grabbed her. she lifted her fist and connected with the side of her attacker's head, screaming slightly.

"elle! elle, it's me!" she recognised the voice and lifted her head, dropping her clenched fists to her sides and glaring at the boy. the dirty blonde boy was sitting on a desk in front of her, still holding his hands up in defence from the shorter girl.

"what the hell, isaac? i could've killed you." she said indignantly, crossing her arms over her chest and lifting her chin up high. isaac scoffed, flashing his golden eyes at her and making her frown slightly. she dropped her arms again, taking a seat on the desk in front of him.

"so, why did you drag me into a classroom against my will, love?" the affectionate nickname caught him off guard, and if he didn't know her as well as he did, he would've thought that it was weird for her to call him that. instead, he just smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"i need your help with something, well, uh, someone." she nodded slowly, instantly getting the feeling of love swelling in isaac's heart. it was almost masked by the strong feeling of nervousness that surrounded him, but it ultimately showed to the girl.

"you like allison. you wanna ask her out, but you don't want to hurt scott." she said matter-of-factly. it wasn't hard for eleanor to tell when someone liked someone else. it was almost a second nature for her to recognise when two people were falling for each other.

"how-you know what, i'm not even gonna ask. help me." he said desperately, looking at the girl expectantly, and awaiting her advice. she gave a small squeal and a big smile, crossing her legs on the table and moving her hair out of her face. isaac sighed as he watched her, wondering why things couldn't be as easy as they were for her and stiles.

"i think you should just talk to scott. he's the sweetest person ever, i don't think he'd get mad at you. they aren't together any more." she gave him a small smile, and a squeeze of the shoulder as she got up to go to her first period, which was history, one that she didn't enjoy.

"is that what you did with stiles? just told him you liked him?" she spun around quickly, turning to face the curly haired boy once again. she pinched her eyebrows, letting them furrow her forehead as she looked at the boy. "i don't like stiles. and he doesn't like me."

"oh, yeah. and i'm the president. you two are so in love it's actually painful." he shrugged his shoulders as he swung his bag over one, leaning down to kiss her forehead gently as she wandered out of the room, leaving her to debate whether or not she did like stiles.