Shin X Female Reader

Start from the beginning

For months, Shin came back more often to Bulma's backyard; only visiting (Y/n)-Chan. Bulma was able to convince Whis to contact Shin and invite Shin over for tea and lunch. During chats and shared some laughter, (Y/n)-Chan felt so happy to see him. She cannot resist his charm and his face; that's when she realizes she has a crush on him. 

She was a bit nervous by her revelation, but she must be honest and confess her feelings to him. But no matter how many times he comes over and has him for tea and lunch, she keeps missing opportunities to tell him. But she felt a sudden thought, thinking that he might reject her for being mortal. She has no idea what to do.

But little does she know that Shin already knows about her secret. For the past few months, he was oblivious to her flustering reactions, or her stares, or bother to read her mind. He tries his best to avoid reading minds, afraid that she might think of him as a pervert.

 But one thing that is a fact is that he only reads recent events about them, not looking at her other memories. He noticed last month that she was turning red and worried if he did something bad to her. So, he has no choice but to read her thoughts. He was shocked to learn that she falls in love for him; and he finds it flattering.

After he came back home from their meetup, he swore that his face was blushing. Both Kibito and Elder Kai notice his strange behavior and try to help him. But Shin refuses their help and can deal with his own problems. She wanted to think over how to return his feelings to her. He remembers her memories. He felt bad that when he kept leaving, she felt very sad. He now realizes that she must be lonely whenever he's gone. He nodded, understood what he needed to do.

The next day, he decided to postpone his duties for today; and teleported back to Bulma's backyard. But as he arrives, (Y/n)-Chan's not here. Bulma noticed his presence, "Hi Shin, sorry but she just left a few minutes ago to head home", Bulma said. Shin nods and teleports to the middle of West City. He never went off to cities before and felt overwhelmed by so much population of people, stores, and so much cars passing by. 

But he moves on, looking at every street, crossing roads, and looking into every store and alley to find her. For an hour, it felt useless; he checked all places and no sign of her. Just as he felt like giving up, he finally sensed her ki. Right around the corner, he arrived at a dead end alley. Right before his eyes spotted (Y/n)-Chan, felt scared by an unknown buff guy with a sports shirt, shorts, and a mess of hair having a cap on his head.

"Come on girl", he said softly, teasing her by trying to touch her hair. But she ran off, until she was stuck by the wall. She backed into a corner, "Please stop! Let me go!", she pleaded. But the man did not stomp, he was about to touch her (in a shameful way). But Shin teleported beside the man. (Y/n)-Chan gasp in shock, "Shin?", she exclaimed. 

The man smirked, "And how are you going to stop me?", he asked. Shin grabbed onto the man's leg and both disappeared. She felt safe, but was worried for Shin. For only five minutes, Shin teleported back to her. "Are you alright (Y/n)-Chan? Did he hurt you?", he asked. She shook her head, "No...thank you Shin", she thanked him. But she noticed that the man isn't with him. "So, where did you two go?", she asked. "Somewhere which he will never harm you ever again", Shin said. She is happy that he saved her, yet she felt sad and closed her eyes, knowing that he'll just escort her home and leave her without confessing to him.

Her eyes open and look straight, feeling torn apart. Suddenly, Shin appears in front of her, hovering at the same face level. She gasps in shock; yet he embraces her gently and leans his face onto her chest. (Y/n)-Chan blushed, "Shin?", she said confused. "There's no need to explain (Y/n)-Chan because I now know how you feel about me", he said. (Y/n)-Chan felt embarrassed, "Oh...how?", she asked. 

He pointed to his brain, "I have the ability to read thoughts from everyone and everything. I promised myself not to read your mind, but I have to. I just want to know why you're acting strange. But since you have feelings for me, then I must confess as well", he said. She stares at him, suddenly realizes what he's going to say. "But you're...", she said, but was trailed off by Shin's finger.

He leans in and whispers, "I...also love you (Y/n)-Chan." Her eyes shot up, shocked and blushing red. Yet she smiles. "You really mean it Shin?", she asked. He nods and smiles, "It's true, I aged much slower than you. But that doesn't mean that I can't love you. I'll always love you even when you're old", he confessed. She felt her heart thump with a warm feeling again and hugged him. "Oh Shin, I love you", she said. He hugged her back, "I love you too (Y/n)-Chan", and both stared into each other's eyes.

Shin made the first move and kissed her lips. Her soft warm lips pressing against his lips. She kissed him back and they made out. Tongue exchanges in each other's mouths; sucking each other's mouths and tongue. They open their mouths and their tongues wrap around each other and resume making out (sorry for gross visuals). 

After two minutes, they break the kiss for air. Shin blushes, "So...this is what it feels like...of kissing someone I loved", he said. She smiles, "Most times is one or two kisses. But making out is very exciting for being alone together~", she said, teasing him by kissing his lips.

Shin and (Y/n)-Chan went to his planet and to his cottage, decided they will live happily for years to come. Shin can never get tired of her; he and (Y/n)-Chan will always be together. Even if death claims her life, at least her life with Shin will be her best life she ever has. And Shin will never forget her.

The End