Seed shrugged. "Look, a lot of conversations end up with me stabbing someone. I'm not good at talking."

"And that, step-brother-cousin figure of sorts, is why you have me to socialize for you. Where's Pen?"

"Doing rounds."

"Honestly, when is he not." Patch yawns. "Glad to see he's back to normal. So, what now?"

"Nothing. I've already got monitoring going, I think the only thing left is rounds, which Pen has covered."

I felt another chill up my spine and rolled my eyes. "Swap. Both Three and Blackout are there."

Patch and Seed exchanged a glance. "Night, stay here and watch the Dome," Patch said. We all know I'm in no shape to continue fighting. The two disappeared and I sighed, alone again. I sat down, trying to keep an eye on the AUs, but found it hard to focus. My eyes slowly closed, and I finally heard voices again, an odd relief.

"BOSS! We got company!" Yells a panicked voice I don't recognize at first. It takes me a moment to realize it's Dust.

"Who?"

"He's got black bones and is glitching! He's trying to tear down the AU!"

Corrupted me cursed. "Great, him again... grab the others and leave. I'll deal with this."

"Yes Boss." I hear footsteps as Dust runs out of the room. I hear an annoyed sigh from Corrupted me followed by him teleporting.

"ERROR!" He roared in a voice that sent fear throughout my whole being.

"Oh, lOok who it Is." A glitching voice snapped back. "GEt out of mY way, NIghtmAre."

"This is MY AU, Error. Leave before things get messy."

To my surprise, the glitching voice, Error, laughed. "YoU're threAtening ME? The God of DestrUctiOn? HAHAHA! DaMn, yOu really are An idiOt!"

"Fine, death it is." I heard sounds of battle, with Gaster Blasters, bones, and what I guessed to be Corrupted me's tentacles. After a minute, I heard something stab through bones.

"O-oW!" Error yelled, his voice glitching more. I heard Nightmare laugh. "D-DaM-mNiT!"

"Having second thoughts?"

"We aRen't doNe yet, NightmAre. You know fuLl well I'm Not stopping unTil the whOle mUltivErse is dEad at my fIngers."

"As nice as that sounds, I need these AUs for energy. So I'll be there to stop you."

Error hissed, but I heard him teleport away. Nightmare breathed out and audibly rolled his eyes.

"Do you stupid God wannabes ever learn..."

I felt Corrupted me tense up and felt chills sweep through me. 

"...That yOu let YouR guArd down tOo soOn?" Error's voice returns and this time it's Nightmare yelling in pain. Then I heard Corrupted me teleport followed by static and cursing.

"Boss? That you? Are you okay?" Cross says, and I hear three pairs of footsteps running over.

"Yes. I'm fine," Corrupted me responds in a voice that clearly says 'Back off'. The footsteps stop immediately. "But we're going to have to find a new AU. Go clear one out."

"Alright with me, I need some new target practice since Cross is so bad at it."

"HEY!"

"What about you, boss?"