You both ended up talking during walking Danny.

"So you are twelve years old, Jonathan, correct?"You started your conversation interested in getting to know more about the young gentleman.

"Yes, that is right, I was born April4, 1868." He answered silently not used to talk to you yet and you tried your hardest to make him comfortable around you."You were my father's tutor, weren't you?"

Surprised you nodded your head: "Yes, I was. Why though?"

"Well I was wondering how my father was like when he was my age?" he scratched his neck nervously, a habit of him. You laughed at his adorableness.

"He was just like you from what I can see. A tad bit clumsy, terrible manners but a kind boy with a great heart and strong moral compass." Jonathan's eyes sparkled in excitement listening to your every word. "But do not tell him that, I get kicked out of the estate for sure."You joked and slapped his back a bit too hard, making him bend over and grunt in pain."Ups, I'm sorry."

Afterwards you both chatted more freely, laughing and joking around like old friends. You always had a way to find a way into anybodies heart.

You then returned for lunch which was as always to your satisfaction. Jonathan again forgot his manners and got scolded by his father again, looking nervously in your direction but was surprised that you ignored it, smiling in delight at you food.

After the meal you both decided to continue your earlier conversation, going out for another walk. Time passed as you distanced yourself more from the manor. Then you heard a girl crying, looking around you see Jonathan running into her direction jumping onto the ruins of a small white stone wall, ready to safe her from two older boys who bullied the poor girl making her cry.

Not a second later you followed after him, enraged. You hear Jonathan shouting at the bullies:"Enough return her doll!"

"And who the hell are you? Erina's friend?" they mocked him. So her name is Erina, a fitting name for a cute girl like her. It suits her well.

"I do not know her, but I have a reason to fight you" Jonathan exclaimed bravely as he sprinted to the bully with dirty blond and curly hair and dark blue top hat, ramming into his stomach punching him, however the bully did not seem to be fazed at all. So Jonathan is a weakling, you noted down, shaking your head in disappointment.

"Bastard! Fighting to impress the girl, eh?!" the bully taunted Jonathan's efforts. You calmly made your way to the girl, Erina, observing the situation unfold. The bully Jonathan was ambushing raised both of his hands slamming them down at Jonathan's neck, creating a huge impact, knocking Jonathan down.

The other, fat with black hair and brown cap now approaches Jonathan: "Huh? He is a total pushover!" he said while looking down at him, smug look on his repulsing face as the other laughed satisfied.

"How embarrassing! Now our brave knight needs saving!" he exclaimed.

Jonathan simply took out his handkerchief his name imbedded into it to wipe the blood from his face.

"Looks like he is the Joestar kid after all!" the bully blurted out. You only stood there behind the blonde girl who wore a bright blue dress and put your hands onto her shoulders. She flinched at the touch whipping her head around, blue eyes meeting golden ones. You tilted her chin up as you comforted her that everything is going to turn out alright.

Moving in front of her, she hid behind your back.

"That one I cannot stand is a rich kid." One of them said pointing their finger at Jonathan rudely. Wow envious much? "Little snot!" they insulted him, kicking him to keep him on the ground. "Try this one for your size."