"Has the Daily Prophet arrived yet?" I asked, looking up at George. He shook his head as he looked at me again. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Think it got lost or something?"

"It'll probably be here by tonight." George said and gave my shoulder a squeeze. "Don't worry, yeah? I'm sure they've found something."

I turned around and leaned back against the counter, resting my arms on top of my bump.

"I'm trying not to get my hopes up." I said. "They've been missing for three months. Nate is wanted for murder and Melba, Callie and Seth for helping. They don't even have a body! They don't have any bodies. What if it's the other way around, George? What if Pucey killed my friends? What if they're dead somewhere and no one knows?"

"Oi!" George turned to look at me. "I don't want to hear you talk like that. Don't think like that. Listen- are you one hundred percent sure that Nate couldn't have killed Pucey and had the others help him get rid of the body?"

I looked up at George as he spoke. I couldn't deny it because anything was possible. It was just the fact that if any of them had killed anyone, they would've told me and here I am- left behind by all of my friends.

"I don't know." I said softly. "But- if they did, it can't have been on purpose, right? I mean- I know they had this plan..."

"What plan?"

"Well-" I breathed. "Seth and Melba were planning on kidnapping Pucey once Nate and Callie went back to Romania but- they would've contacted me and let me know what happened as they never did. Something happened, George. Something happened and I have no idea what."

George's expression changed.

"Kidnapping? Jules- you realise how insane that is, right? They were planning on kidnapping him?"

"They wanted to get answers about what he did to Nick." I sighed. "But I told them it was a bad idea and I told them I didn't want any part of it."

The door to the flat swung open and Fred walked in with two big plastic bags floating in the air behind him, carrying boxes and packages.

"Look what I bought!" He said, voice full of glee as he pointed his wand at the table, the two bags setting themselves down.

"What is all of that?" George asked out of curiosity as he joined his brother. Fred glanced at him, then looked at me.

"Alright, so I found this book in a Muggle store, right? Because the wizarding world apparently don't have many things on how pregnancy works and stuff like that. I uh- well in this book, there was a checklist of things to buy before the baby arrives, and I know it won't be until March, I also know how stressed you've been about having to buy all these things, so I thought I'd do it for the both of us. I hope that's okay."

I smiled as I approached the table where both twins were unpacking the stuff.

"That's more than okay." I smiled and grabbed one of the packages, picking it up. "What is a- nursing bra?"

"Oh, it's y'know- a bra but it's easier to open for breastfeeding. It said to buy one size larger than the bra size you have now, because apparently your boobs- will grow."

I glanced up at him before I looked at the package I was holding. It was a pack of two. A black and a white one.

My boyfriend knows what a nursing bra is and I don't. Great.

"What the hell is that?" George asked, holding up a larger package.

"That's a breast bump, dear brother." Fred grinned and George's expression dropped as he quickly put down the package. "The book said that sometimes the mother has to pump out the milk and keep it in the freezer in case the dad is home alone or- well in case the mum's not home and the baby needs feeding."

Why do I not know all of this?

"Do you still have the book?" I asked. "I mean, you bought it, right?"

Fred smiled at me, then reached into one of the bags and pulled out a book before handing it to me. I opened it and started scanning the pages quickly to get an idea of it's content. Then I put it on the table.

"I'm gonna have to read that tonight." I said. "I don't know anything about any of these things. I'm gonna be a terrible mother."

"No you won't." Fred said, almost sounding offended. "Loving our child will already make you a better mother than most in this world."

I pouted slightly but Fred then grabbed something and handed to me.

"Can't wait to rub that on you."

Nipple lotion.

"Fred!" I exclaimed while George shook his head at his brother and walked into his room, closing the door. "What did we say about traumatising George with those comments?"

"I'm sorry!" He laughed. "I was just joking."