51. Life Or...Death

Start from the beginning

"That's really pretty. Why don't you draw more?" Akio said and I screamed when she jabbed me in the front with her other shoe which didn't have the knife. I heard something crack inside me. Shit! Did she just—

"I really wish you would cooperate with us, Angel," Akio said as he walked towards me, "It hurts to see someone as angelic as you getting beaten up for not listening to us. So, I am going to ask this again. Life or Death?"

"Death, shit ass!" He kicked me in the same spot as Chizu did and I heard another crack. Oh shit! I think my rib cage must be broken by now.

"I heard a crack just now," Chizu said and Akio looked down at me, "Did we break his bone?"

"Looks like that," he kicked me again, but I didn't scream this time. I could feel the pain becoming numb and I slowly lost conscious.

*******

Akio and Chizu stood in front of the unconscious Taehyung. Chizu stomped on his hand to see whether he was still conscious. There was no reaction from Taehyung.

"I seriously want to kill him. How much more longer are we going to keep playing with him?" Chizu complained to Akio who bent down and gently caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

"We are going to keep torturing him till his grandfather comes and kneels in front of me," Akio said those words with a lot of hate. He got up and walked towards the door, "Do whatever you want with him. But remember to keep him alive."

With that, he left Chizu with Taehyung. A wicked smile gleamed onto her face as she kicked Taehyung again on his chest, "I am going to break you again, Angel. Just like old times."

*******

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"FASTER! WHY CAN'T THIS THING GO ANY FASTER!?" I yelled at Hobi who was driving the car at full speed. When I told them about where Taehyung could be, they got their cars in minutes and now, we were all racing to Soop.

"WHY IS THIS CAR SO SLOW?!" Jimin yelled from his seat behind me. I saw the people on the side of the road, gaping at us as we flew past them really fast. Who wouldn't gape at two cars racing at top speed with so many black cars at our tail? It was like a chase.

"Are you sure he is there?" Suga asked me and I nodded, "But what if that letter was a hoax?

"Hoax or not, I don't care," I said and stared at the bracelet on my wrist. 

"Hobi! After two kilometers, take a right turn," Jimin said to Hobi who was confused on why he said that.

"Uhmm...Jimin. What are you even saying?" I asked him. He shoved his phone on my face and I blinked when I read what was there on the phone.

"Taehyung can't be kept in some sort of a cottage or something small like that because that will be easier for him to escape and also, people might stumble upon that while roaming around. But then, I thought what if those kidnappers chose a place where people would consider it as haunted. So I checked it up and there is only one mansion that fits the description."

"Wow! That-That was pretty good," I said, "Thanks for that, Jimin."

"No problem, kiddo! Anything for my brother," he gave me a thumbs up. We took a right turn and without questioning us, the other cars followed. It was a muddy road and it made the ride even bumpier. I looked in front and to the side to see any sight of a creepy mansion.