SARANGHAE👬

Mulai dari awal

After reaching the location I wasn't able to see him moreover the beach was drenched in darkness. Right Phi said that he will kept the dinner in the beach but then why no one is there?

"Hia!! Are you there?"

I tried to shout at the top of my lungs but no response.

"HIA?!"

Ok now I'm getting worried, I tried to call him even but his phone is out of range, I tried to even look out in whole of the beach but no use. Just then suddenly song started playing and look no need to ask me it was just HEAVEN......

 Just then suddenly song started playing and look no need to ask me it was just HEAVEN

(The song played is the ost from Until we meet again which is there above....hope you will all listen to it)

When I was not able to come out of the scene which is in front of me then comes the love of my life in perfect dress looks like an angel just come for me.

"Sorry Pao for not picking up your call but I wanted to gave you the surprise"😔

"Its ok Hia"

Just then no more time he wasted and he knelt into the ground with both the hands holding mine

"Prem we both had a bad past, we both dealt with something which we shouldn't have, which we are not deserving to. But I think God knows... very well know that we did everything right and that's why we're made to meet each other... Maybe I'm not pure... maybe I'm not human like the one you want... maybe I'm not the person which you imagined to marry"

"Its not true.."🥺

The words were unable to come out my mouth, just only tears were flowing out my eyes. Let me tell you truly if you all would have seen me, you would have laughed like anything. To see me look like a mess in such a precious day and moment.

"Life offers many challenges. And I know that there is no end to all these suffering but I can meet them if you're willing to face them with me..... Because every long lost road, led me to where you are, others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, guiding me on my way, into your loving arms, this much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you..... Pao just few hours are left for our anniversary will you allow me to make this anniversary gave it a new name as wedding anniversary? Pao will you marry this vampire?"

I just don't know what to say? what to do but I was so much overwhelmed with all this that I just jumped on him and was crying like a anything.

"I DO! I will marry my vampire! You are just the perfect one who I can as .... wit..without you I'm just incomplete Hia.....I do... I will be with you..Ti..till death do us apart... Hia"😭

And in no time we exchanged our rings and kissed each other. Let me till I'm right now in seventh heaven or maybe more above it. I AM JUST SO MUCH FUCKING HAPPY!

(Just imagine it in the ring finger)

But then I heard clapping voice and when I broked the kiss and looked back I saw Earth, P'Kao, P'Ohm and Fluke standing there with some having tears, with some warm smile and with some disgusting face

"Should I pick you up to the bedroom so you can continue your business there?"😏

"I think we should gift them bouquet or box of condoms rather than bouquet of flowers💐"

P'Ohm said with eww face and Earth commented on it.

"Congratulations P'Boun and Prem"

"Congo Boun Prem"

P'Kao and Fluke came towards us with bouquet and a box of cookies and handed to me and Hia.

"You called them?"🤨

I asked Hia still surprised with all this thing which happened in such a short span of time.

He nodded and gave peck in my lips and then looked towards all of them and said

"Its time for dinner so shall we move towards the table?"

"Yes!"

All said in unison. I and Hia entertwined their fingers with each other I looked toward him and then towards our hand then towards the happy friends circle and then to the moon.

"Let this stay like this forever"

"Hmm? Did you said something?"

"Ahh... N..no..Hia?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you so much.... I love you till eternity"☺

"I love you too Pao"😊

So here I ends our journey of this story Diabolik Inamorato

And sorry for late update actually If I tell you the truth then it is I thought that I have already updated it but thanks to BLYaoiFan4ever for telling me or I would have living in the dreamland.😜 and one more think that I had put pic but Its not coming... if it comes do tell me naa..plzzz

Hope you all liked and enjoyed the story and do look for my other stories...

And by the way Our Nong Prem's Birthday is near....
Hope he have success in all levels of life and let his and his Hia's love life be like this or more than it where they will call each other more than brothers 🤭

Hope you all are safe and sound..
Have a great day...
Su Su Naa guys!!
Fundi naa!!🥦