Chiaki: Wait, you can't! No matter what it is, killing is wrong!

Nagito: You're wrong, class rep. Didn't I say this before? This is for hope.

Junko: Huh?

Nagito: Anyway, despair is merely only a stepping stone to hope. So, you're merely a stepping stone to hope.

Nagito said, while still pointing his gun to Junko.

Junko: And?

Nagito: I wanted to test it. If a guy like me could kill you, then you wouldn't be good enough to be a stepping stone for hope...

Chiaki only looked at her classmate and Y/N with concern and worry.

Nagito: That's right, to make everyone's hope shine, you have to be absolute despair!

Junko: You really do love hope, huh? To a despairing degree.

Nagito: I hope you're the despair that can make everyone's hope shine, and not be defeated by me.

Then Nagito felt like someone was behind him, he quickly faced behind him, while aiming the gun at the person.

Nagito was met with a man with red eyes and fabulously long hair.

Nagito: You are...?

Y/N: Welcome home.

Y/N said endearingly, what happened next shocked Junko, as Izuru replied back to the rabbit in a sweet voice.

Izuru: ... I'm back.

Junko: Why the fuck?! Are you two acting like a newlywed couple!?

Nagito pulled the trigger, but nothing happened.

Nagito: It's jammed?

Before Nagito could even blink, Izuru had moved to his side.

Izuru: If it's good luck, I have that too.

He said before taking Nagito's gun, Izuru went behind Nagito, Nagito turned around. Izuru fired where Nagito's heart is located. And he fell to the ground.

Chiaki hurriedly went to check on Nagito, while Y/N is still tied up.

Chiaki: Nagito!

Y/N: You okay there?

Chiaki: Hang in there! Nagito! Nagito!

Mitarai turned to Junko, and sees she was distracted, he quickly took this chance to run.

Y/N: You good, Naggy Waggy?

Chiaki inspected the Nagito's wound, she felt metal in his pocket pouch, she took out Nagito's handbook. Which had protected him from the bullet.

Chiaki: The student handbook?

Nagito had a blush on his face, he reached out his hand to Izuru before passing out.

Chiaki: Nagito!

Izuru: He does have good luck.

Izuru said, causing Chiaki to face him. Izuru then dropped the gun to the ground.

Junko: As expected! You're great!
__________________________________

(Outside)

Yukizome: Tsumiki! Everyone! Honestly, where did everyone go-

She was interrupted by Mitarai bumping into her, Mitarai hardly fell to the ground.

Yukizome: Sorry, are you okay- Mitarai? Did you lose weight?