"Hi Delilah," said Leonard who was warming up to the brunette girl, she shared his love for fantasy books and he loved talking to her about them when the 5 would go to the library to study.

She introduced him to many muggle authors and books and even though he was kind of hesitant to read them at the start, now they hold a special and special place in his heart.

Regulus came out of the locker room dressed in his jersey and black pants, he joined them and slung his arms around Evan's shoulder "Hello pretty ladies" he said to the duo and winked in Delilah's direction, she looked at Regulus and took in his appearance, she raised her eyes at him, bite her lip and smirked.

Monica saw the interaction between the two and shoved Delilah's shoulder making her almost fall over "What did you do that for?!" She asked balancing herself again.

Monica pointed with her eyes at Regulus and gave her a look. Delilah looked at her friend and rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

The boys watched the whole thing confused
"Did they just have a conversation with their eyes?" asked Evan dumbfounded.

Leonard and Regulus looked at him unsure how to answer this.

In the end, Regulus cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the two girls "Do you wanna go to the three broomsticks?" he asked "Our treat"

Delilah shrugged her shoulders while Monica replied with a 'sure'. "We need to change though" added Delilah and they all looked at their clothes and nodded their heads in agreement.

Leonard and Regulus were in their jerseys while Monica, Evan, and Delilah were wearing their school robes and uniform.

"Okey we will meet you at the front gate at 2:30, you got one hour," said Evan, and the girls nodded and headed towards the Hufflepuff entrance to change in Delilah's dorm since all her dorm mates were probably in the country yard.

They arrived at the entrance and Delilah tapped at the barrels in a rhythm, the door opened and they quickly got in and walked up the stairs toward the dorm.

Monica opened the door and jumped on Delilah's bed. "How the hell are your beds so comfy?!"

"How am I supposed to know?" said Delilah and sighed "Now get up we got to get ready"

"Fine" groaned Monica, she got up and walked towards Delilah's closet.

"Did you buy a new wardrobe?! Where are all the bright pink and yellow shirts?" she asked, her mouth hanging open at the sight of the wardrobe.

"I changed a bit my style, I am not thirteen anymore and I think this suits me better" she replied honestly and pushed Monica out of the way to find an outfit.

She settled for this (outfit at the top) while Monica picked a pair of jeans and a band t-shirt with her new leather jacket.

They went to the bathroom and she did a natural look quickly while Monica took her sweet time and did a full makeup look.

"You look ready to go to a movie premiere," said Delilah and chuckled "You know I love being dramatic and that makeup is as dramatic as me," she said and did her eyeliner even more noticeable by doing some weird things from under her eye.

"We need to hurry up though, it's 2:10 and we need at least fifteen minutes to get to the front entrance" Monica nodded and quickly did her other eye before closing the eyeliner and putting it back in Delilah's makeup bag.

"Ready," she said, Delilah nodded her head and grabbed some money from her drawer in case she wanted to buy something.

The two closed the door and walked out of the common room towards the entrance joking along gather way. They quickly reached the boys who were sitting at a bench near the front entrance.

"You are here! Finally!" groaned Evan. " Don't look at me, look at her she wanted her eyeliner to be dramatic not me"

Monica send her a look and Delilah just shrugged her shoulders before kissing Monica on the cheek.

"You look hot tho"

What she got in return was a shove from the black-haired girl.

"I just complimented you, why do you treat me like that," asked Delilah fake sniffing.

Monica only flipped her off and continue walking causing the boys to snicker.

"Come on we gotta catch up with her," said Leonard, and they all started walking toward Hogsmead.

———————————————————————————

Hey y'all,

First of all, we reached 500 reads and I just wanted to thank you all for the love and support! I love you all!

I hope you liked the chapter!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

I wish y'all an amazing day💛