"Ethan, I would like you to meet Dr. Adams. Dr. Adams, this is my elder son Ethan." My dad says, making me look towards him. I walk towards them pulling Amelia with me. "Nice to meet you." I say as I shake his hand. "Nice to meet you too." He says as his eyes land on Amelia. "I see you have a beautiful daughter too." He says in a respectful manner as he looks at my dad. "Oh that's Amelia, she is a friend's daughter and Ethan's girlfriend and hopefully my future daughter- in- law." Dad says with a smile. "I see." Dr. Adams chuckles.

Dr. Adams looks around until his eyes land on his son and he motions for him to come towards us. "Well I would like you to meet my son, Jason. Jason, this is Dr. Turner and his son Ethan." He says motioning towards us. Jason nods, before his eyes land on Amelia again. "And who might that beauty be." He nods towards Amelia with a smirk. "She is Ethan's girlfriend." Dr. Adams says. Jason nods, as his eyes move around her body shamelessly.

I glare at him and pull Amelia closer to me possessively. I look towards the left and find my mom and Mrs. Adams interacting and chatting as if they are long lost friends. "Ah that's my wife, Michelle." Dr. Adams says once he sees me looking in that direction. I give him a small nod with a smile. "Well, let's all get seated shall we?" Dr. Adams asks as he motions towards the table. We all nod and follow him to the table and take a seat.

I sit next to Amelia on one side, while Jason sits on her other side. Dr. Adams sits in front of me, while his wife Michelle sits in front of Amelia and my mom sits next to Michelle and in front of Jason. My dad sits on the chair on the end of the table, which faces vertically and Adrian sits in the same position on the other side.

I take Amelia's hand from under the table and interlace our fingers. I don't have a good feeling about this Jason dude. A waiter comes to our table and hands us the menus, well he hands Dr. Adams and dad the menu since they are the ones who are ordering. Both of them start looking through the menus, exchanging a few words here and there. I look at Amelia who is looking at Adrian as both of them make funny faces at each other, causing me to chuckle. "So... Amelia, beautiful name I must say." Jason says attracting Amelia's attention towards him. "Uh, thank you." She mumbles.

My jaw clenches as I tighten my hold on Amelia's hand. "Amelia, tell me about yourself." He says as he puts his one hand under his chin and stares at Amelia. "Uh, there really is nothing about me." Amelia says with an awkward laugh. I see Jason move a bit closer to Amelia, and she seems to have frozen for a moment before she moves her chair closer to mine. "Can you not? It's obvious she is uncomfortable." I huff in anger. "I didn't do anything." He says as he shrugs innocently.

I just shake my head before looking in front of me. "So about you?" Jason asks again. "Uh well I like reading. Um I also like writing... My favourite colour is lilac and yeah I guess that is about it." She says awkwardly. "Beautiful and smart, god, how much more perfect can you get?" He says in amusement. Before Amelia can say something I say, "Oh and she has a boyfriend." I say as I glare at him. "Okay..?" He says in confusion before looking back at Amelia.

I pull on Amelia's hand for attention and she looks at me. "Hmm?" She asks. "I love you." I whisper softly but loud enough for Jason to hear. "I love you too." She giggles and I smile and peck her lips. "How long have you been dating for?" Jason asks, interrupting our moment. I glare at him, "A few months." I say at the same time Amelia says, "A few weeks."

He looks between us in confusion. "We have been dating for a few weeks Ethan not months." Amelia says as she looks at me. "Well we started dating a few weeks ago, but we had feelings for a few months." I point out. "Right, but that's not counted." She says. "Whatever." I mumble.

"Well that's not a long time." I hear Jason mumble to himself with a somewhat evil smirk on his face. "Just shut up." I growl at him. Just then a waiter comes to our table to take our orders. "Hello, good evening. I am Cassy and I will be your waiter for the day." She smiles as she takes her notepad out. My dad greets her back as both him and Dr. Adams starts telling her the order.