On the other hand, Jk went in the casino building with Taehyung and Namjoon. The whole area was dead silent. No breathing lives was there and only dead bodies on the ground. Glad that only Black Rose's members are dead and there wasn't any customer who got injured. Okay, it's not a good thing but still...

The casino hall was dimmed because of the lack of lights. Most of the lights are broken and some are barely working. Three males walked through the casino carefully searching any danger but got nothing. Look like the attackers already had their fun and gone.

"Aish... Do you have any idea why they did this?" Taehyung asked while checking on dead bodies, Trying to find any beating heart. But he got disappointed when he found non.

"I think they want to take us down by attacking our money trees." Namjoon said.

"Those fuckers can't take us down by attacking like this. Coward shits!" Jk said while kicking a dead body.

"What a proud head." Taehyung mumbled under his breath while rolling his eyes but still others could hear him.

"I'm not talking with you Kim. So Just shut up." Jk retorted back.

"Who said I'm talking with you either?" Taehyung said and again rolled his eyes.

"Stop it!" Namjoon growled at the two male when he senses another stupid bickering coming up.

"Aghh...I think there's nothing more. We should go back." Taehyung said huffing loudly.

"Yea_"

"Wait!" Suddenly, Jk motioned them to stop their movement and began to search for something in the big hall. Because of the lack of lights, some areas are dark and couldn't see through. And soon enough, the other two males also sense something wrong in the hall.

They stood making a little triangle and back facing each other. They spun around while running their eyes every corner of the hall and trying to shield each other from any attack. They were wrong before. They are not the only breathing one there. There are more. And more than a just few.

They waited in alarm like predators who waiting for their prey to come out from their hidden place. Their eagle-like eyes caught some movements here and there but their sense is enough to know it. And they didn't had to wait so long. With a gun firing sound, the chaos had begun.

As soon as the attack started, Namjoon grabbed a huge thick mahogany table which was beside him with his muscular arms and threw it in front of them making a temporary shield. They ducked down covering their bodies from bullets.

"What the_ Woah hyung! You are amazing!" Taehyung yelled at Namjoon with glistening eyes. He was between Namjoon and Jk while both male hurriedly searching a way to escape from there, Taehyung busied himself admiring Namjoon's hardened muscles. Jk snapped his head at Taehyung with a  disbelief face and poke inside of his cheeks with his tongue unknowingly while Namjoon mumbled a little shy 'thank you' with a tinted rosey dusk on his cheeks.

"YOU IDIOT! THOSE FUCKERS TRYING TO MAKE SIEVES FROM OUR BODY AND YOU HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT NONSENSE NOW!?" Jk yelled angrily and he had to scream in top of his lungs due to the nonstop loud sound from guns. The table was no longer usable so they have to be quick.

"Aish, stop shouting!." Jk glared at Taehyung harshly who had an annoyed face but didn't say a word at that.

"YO! HURRY UP!" Namjoon screamed at the both males and pull out bis guns and the youngers did the same.

"OKAY FUCKERS! LET THE FUN BEGAN!" Taehyung screamed again as he started to shoot the foes with a big boxy smile.

The assaulters had come out from their hidden places and began to attack openly. Three boys didn't have a hard time at recognising them because as soon as they saw the black attires with a dragon printed on them, they knew they were assassins from D-Den. It made the fight really hard. And 20-30 well-trained people against 3 people didn't do any help.