Chapter |~24~|

⚠️✨slightly smut warning✨⚠️

"Oh good jimmy" I say to him. I make eye contact with him as I feel him pump one finger in. Tommy still holding my arms. He pulls out  and licks his finger as I catch a breath. "Bobby..your turn bro" jimmy says. I stand up. "It's getting late..and I'm not even ready" I say to them. "Who cares about how late it is lydia. I mean cmon" Bobby says gripping my waist. I look at him. He connects our lips as tommy still has a hold on my arms. I get the chills. I kiss him back. I feel him grip my boob but his hands so cold. He bites my bottom lip as I let out a moan. I softly start to grind myself against his hard memeber as he moans.

"Go get ready" he whispers as tommy releases his grip. I jump off his lap and run to my room. I curl my hair. I see Dutch open the door and walk in. "Hi" he says. I look at him. "Hi" I say smiling. I walk to my bed. "Okay the pink or gray" I say to him. "Pink" he responds back. I smile at him. I take off my leggings. He walk towards me. He lays the dresses on the dresser.

⚠️✨smut✨⚠️

He grabs me by my waist. "The gray says 'I'm sorry I'm hot but I'm taken' And the pink one says ' slide your hand under my dress and fuck me'" he says as I feel my back come in contact with my bed. I lift my legs up so there open and he's in the middle of them. He connects our lips as I feel him start to grind. I let out a moan. "Just fuck me already Dutch" I say to him. He makes eye contact. I feel him slide one fingure out of no where and slowly pump. I let out a moan. The door opens and I see the guys standing outside.

"You guys are perverts" I say moaning. "Told you" jimmy says. "Okay okay I'm hard" tommy says. Dutch slides another fingure as I grip the bed sheets. Johnny watches me as the others walk out. "Imma jerk off now" he says walking out. Dutch undoes his pants. He slambs into me. "Fuck" I say. I close my eyes and throw my head back in pleasure. "I- Dutch" I say to him. "Shhh" he says as he kisses my neck. "I'm close Dutch" I say to him. He smiles at me. Thrusts harder and faster. "Oh god" I say to him. "D-Dutch" I say to him. He pulls out as I take a deep breath. "Ill let Johnny finish the job" he says. He climbs off fix his pants and goes to get Johnny.

I lay there trying to catch some air. I see the door open and Johnny walks in. I sit up and look at him. He climbs on top of me and looks at the pink lace I'm wearing. "I want you" he says. I smirk at him. "Then have me" I say grabbing him by the shirt and kissing him. He looks at me. "You know we don't have to do this" he says. I look at him. "Dutch got me high right now so pleasure me in some type of way" I say to him. He smirks at me and kisses my jawline, to my neck, to my stomach and down. He pulls off my underwear and starts to flick his tong.

I arch my back and let out a moan. He undoes his pants and thrust into me. "Johnny" I say to him. He looks at me and continues to thrust. I grip the bed sheets. "Fuck" I say to him. He connects our lips and bites down. I flip us over so I'm on top. I slowly start to ride him as he moans. "Johnny I'm close" I say to him. "Cum babygirl just cum" he says. I make eyes contact with him. I kiss his lips. Close my eyes same as him and release. I fall to the side. "God" I whisper trying to catch breath. "You have god game" he says to me. I let out a giggle.

⚠️✨end of smut✨⚠️

I grab my inderwear and slip them on. "Thank you as your self and the others do as well" I say smiling. I go sit down in the chair and do my makeup. After 20 minutes I get done. I fix my hair and look at Johnny. He grabs the pink dress. I slip it on. "Help zip it" I say to him. He sips it for me. I grab my pink heals. I grab my purse my phone and money. "Ugh okay lets go" I say to him. He grabs my hand and we walk out. "No wait" I say. I walk back to grab my house and cars keys, pack of cigarettes and lighter. I put it In The purse. "Now let's go" I say. We walk to the living room as the guys look my way. Tommy winks at me. I smile at him.

"Pink?" Jimmy says. I look at him. "Yeah watch" I say to him. I walk towards tommy. "Jimmy this dress says 'slide your hand under my dress and fuck me'" I say as I climb onto Tommy's lap. "Yeah It's sure does" tommy whispers. "Okay in a line" I say standing up. They stand and walk in a line. I walk to the kitchen grab some shot glasses and the tequila. I walk towards them. Hand them the shot glasses and fill it up. "1,2,3" I say to them. We take it without hesitation. I hand them another one. We take it. I put my shot glass away and the bottle as the others do as well.

"Okay who's ready to go" I say to them. "All" Johnny says. I smile at him. I open the door and lock it as we walk to the car and get in.

Hope you like it! Also idk wtf I was on so sorry about all the smut 😂🤣