Masky x Proxy Reader pt 1

Start from the beginning

"I knew you'd come after me, whore." He growls in your ear, your heart hammering.

"Y-you did?" You barely squeak, your stomach so full of butterflies you'll wonder if you'll be sick. He's so close...

"Yeah. Because I knew you'd follow me and I knew you'd assume this is where I'd be after that disgusting display." He grabs you roughly by your cheeks, pinching you to look at his half-uncovered face. "Since your parade around me in such lewd clothing, I'd think you'd want what's about to happen. And since you killed my prey, I think you fucking deserve it."

It's cold for a second as you're thrown to the ground, the wind knocked from your lungs until he's sitting on your waist, pinning you by your wrists with one hand above your head, the other grabbing your breast so hard it hurts. You can't fight down the whimper of fear building in your throat, your eyes burning.

Why is he being so mean?

He bends down until his hot breath is fanning over your face, squeezing your breast even harder. You whimper, trying to pull your arms free and wiggle from under him. He only chuckles, a deep groan coming from his chest when you start kicking and bucking, trying to get him off.

"What? I thought you wanted my attention." He chuckles, his mouth trailing down your jaw, your neck, to your unbuttoned shirt. He grumbles, his lips coming back to your ear. "I'm going to get something. You're not going to move or I am going to fucking kill you." He warns.

You freeze, your heart hammering so hard you know he can hear it. After a moment, he releases you and gets up. You hear his footsteps, a drawer opening, clinking of heavy chains and a drawer shutting. His heavy boots thud as he walks somewhere else, the chains rattling louder. He grabs you by the wrist and drags you closer to where he was.

The ground is gone, quickly replaced by a hard, spring mattress. Cold envelopes your wrists and ankles, trapping your hands above your head and your legs apart. You yank on the chains, praying they're kinky fakes and not the kind you all use when you want to savor a victim at home.

They're real.

His gloved hand grips the front of your shirt and bra, ripping them with sharp, whipping pain and cold air hitting your hot skin. He hums as he skims his hand from your collarbone down your body to your band.

Chuckling, he rips your skirt away to. Some rustling, and you feel him, hear him, crawl onto the bed. His knees are on either side of your head, something rubbing against your lips. Something hard and slick. It's the tip of his dick, you realise.

You have to swallow your sickness as he laughs at your whimper. "You're gonna let me fuck you every way possible. And you're not gonna tell the boss." He leans down, pinning your head back with your hair, until he's at your ear again. "Got it, whore?"

You almost start crying then, wishing Hoodie or even Jeff would kick through that door and drag you away from this. No one does, of course. So you nod, tears streaking down your face.

"Good girl. Now, open your mouth big and wide." He praises, his grip on your hair loosening slightly.

Swallowing hard, you open your mouth as wide as you can. Immediately, his dick is shoved to the back of your throat, making you choke and gag. You fight to keep your teeth out of the way as you cough, dreading the idea of pissing him off more.

He hushes you, petting your hair almost gently until you stop heaving. He pulls out, shoving deep again and groaning. He pulls back halfway, going deep again. He starts a steady pace of fast deep throat and slow pull outs. You try to do things that will make him pleased.

You might not want this, but he's still you're darling Masky! And he's giving you attention now, you realise. You have to make him pleased!

You start sucking on him on your own, closing your lips around his dick and keeping your tongue pressed tightly to his shaft. He keeps groaning, muttering incredibly creative curses as the haze of ecstasy envelopes him. His pace increases until you're trying not to scream or cry from the pain of your throat getting raw, and he's twitching against your cheeks and tongue and you realise you want to taste his cum so badly, your own cunt is getting hot at the thought.

His high makes his legs shake, his hot seed exploding in your mouth, salty and sweet, flooding your senses.

He pulls out, looking down at you with proud, hazed eyes, though his next words are very clear. "Swallow."

You do, without hesitation, the taste of him making you shudder as it caresses the damage he did to your throat. He grins wickedly, moving down until he's lifting your legs around his waste. With one hand gripping your breast, his mouth pressed firmly to your shoulder,and one swift motion, he sheaths himself deep in your dripping core. He bites hard, a guttural moan vibrating your being. His other hand grabs your free breasts. As his hips move, not giving you time to adjust to his size, he rolls over your lush mounds in his hands as roughly as before.

He pounds into your relentlessly, pushing your walls further and further as he pushes deeper and deeper. The bed is rocking, his moans drawing your own quiet sounds of pleasure as your body reacts to his every vile touch. You clench around him hard, a scream building in your throat until his mouth is on yours, biting your lips until there's blood. You melt under him, your mind completely fogging over as your juices flood him. You can feel yourself swell more as he pumps his seed into you, riding the high until he's empty again.

His mouth finally unclenches from yours. "So you like being fucked like this, huh whore?" He growls, licking your lips of the staining blood.

You can only whimper, your entire body shaky, your nerves shot. He chuckles, his ripped body pressing onto yours as he lifts you, spreads your ass cheeks and plunges in again. This time, you can't keep the scream of pain from erupting, tears overflowing again as he fucks your ass harder then any other hole so far. He's moaning, his nails digging into your thighs as he pumps you so full of him you're ready to explode. The pain is so much, the high still keeping your thoughts scattered, you begin to barely register the difference in the two.

You feel your core clenching again, dripping onto his waist as your nerves start burning. Any more and you're certain he'll shatter you through. You want to grab him and hold onto him, beg him to keep going harder and harder until you're both blown into oblivion.

You don't realise he's already made you cum twice before his seed floods your ass, dripping onto his mattress and sheets until he pulls out and the cutting chill of the chains are gone. But even without such restraints you can't move. You want to beg him to do it all again, but your lips won't respond. You stay sprawled, limp and starring at the dark cieling, while you listen to him get dressed.

"If you're not gone by morning, I'm throwing you out of my window." He growls, staggering out and slamming the door.