Chapter 3: Moving Day! Meeting New Faces

Author's Corner

Hello you beautiful people, Pixel here. And welcome back to Blazing Hero: Deku. And I know what you're going to say. "Where have you been? or why haven't I been uploading anything on this?" Well, I actually have a confession to say. I...may have accidently put this story on hiatus. Look, I was focusing on school work and my other works that I completely forgot and neglected this story. I'm sorry that happened and made you all think that this story was dead. Well, I have news for you. It's NOT dead and I plan on continuing this awesome story. It just, I was really focused on my other stories like The Alien Hero: Deku 10, The Loud House: Doujinshi, and especially Cinnamon Bun's Music. I really didn't mean to put the story on a MASSIVE hold but at the time 6 months ago, I was going through writer's block on this and I left it to focus on the others mentioned and it just was put in the back of my mind. But I looked through my stuff and saw that people were still reading this story.

Imagine my utterly surprise that people continued to read the story and even follow and/or favorite it, even though I haven't really update it. so, I really thought about it and decided to put my foot down on this and bring this story back to life

Now of the disclaimers

"I, Pixel's Fanbooks, do not own any of the following: Characters, Names, Music (OST), Pictures, Powers and or people in this story, I only own the OC's and Original Powers used in this story. All Characters are owned by their respective owners

Chapter 3: Moving Day! Meeting New Faces

*THUNK!*

"Phew! That's the last one." Izuku said as he placed the last box down to the ground. He had just finished unpacking his things into his new dorm room at U.A. It was very easy for him to do this considering that he was more psychically stronger than he was a year ago. that and he didn't bring a lot for things with him when he moved out of Auntie Nemuri's place. He just brought the necessities, his comics and manga collection, his hero notebooks and a few things he got over the years from his mother and family.

The first item were a red headband and two old red MMA weighted gloves that he found in his mom's old things.

The second thing was a pair of old goggles that had broken lenses.

The third and final items were three photos. The first photo was for his mom and a younger version of himself while wearing his old All Might onesis. The second photo was him and Katchan as kids, playing at a playground while their mothers were in the background smiling. And the final photo was him, All Might, Nemuri and Inko having dinner together one night.

Small tears formed in Izuku's eyes as he looked at the photo and items, feeling the memories from them wash him.

'I just wish you were here mom...'

It took a while and a lot of mental push but Izuku started to move forward on his life from the incident. But even then, there were days he would fall to the floor, clutch his chest and cry as he just wanted to be held by her...to hear her voice...and...see her well again...

The trauma for seeing his mom bleed on their old apartment floor and the guilt he felt that it was his fault it happened as affected him greatly and it still is affecting him to this day and he still has to go to therapy of it.

He looked at the time on his clock and saw that it was still early in the morning on the day that the students were

"Well, it is still early and I'm the only one here for far. I could just go out and explore the school grounds on mu jog." Izuku said as he went to change into his gym clothes. He fastens a bandage over his right arm where his dragon mark was located. It helped him so people won't just look into it and not to have them ask questions about it