"i lost you, Cheol."  Jeonghan's eyes met Seungcheol's gaze. The older male only looked at Jeonghan, he wanted to hug him but he held himself back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything." Jeonghan said as he wiped his tears.

Seungcheol heaved a deep sigh and looked away. He couldn't stand seeing Jeonghan cry and that made him bit his lip quite hard.

"I'm so stupid for letting you go, I'm sorry Seungcheol." Jeonghan cried and covered his face with his cold palms.

Seungcheol gulped every saliva left inside his mouth. He felt his throat dry whenever Jeonghan says his name. He was so close to hugging Jeonghan. Even though he was hurt, there's no denying that he loved Jeonghan so much.

Seungcheol bit his under lip a bit harder when he heard Jeonghan's apology. He was confused on what to say or what to do. He was torn between two decisions, whether he should move on or go back in Jeonghan's arms.

"i had so many sleepless nights Jeonghan." Seungcheol stated and glanced at Jeonghan who now fixated his gaze at Seungcheol.

"i always asked myself..." he started "did i do something wrong? was it because i said that i felt sorry for you? is it because i kept it as a secret that i was the boy you met at the cliff some years ago?" Seungcheol sighed.

"am i too selfish? clingy? obsessed?" Seungcheol asked once more but Jeonghan was only silent.

"you left me hanging on the edge, Jeonghan." Seungcheol's lips trembled with his tears came running down from his eyes.

"is it my fault for loving you too much?" Seungcheol's voice was hoarse and with every word he said, his heart felt a stinging pain.

"every day and every night i would always end up in my bed a crying mess, always wondering what did i do for you to leave me just like that." The raven haired man stuttered between his cries.

Seungcheol was in deep pain when Jeonghan left him so suddenly. But whenever Seungcheol heard Jeonghan's voice, the pain slowly trails off.

"I'm sorry Seungcheol-ah." Jeonghan sobbed. He knew it was his fault for leaving Seungcheol. He was completely aware that he was the main cause of Seungcheol's aching heart.

Jeonghan was desperate, he wants Seungcheol back. Jeonghan slowly held Seungcheol's hand and held a tight grip on it.

"i want you back, Cheol." Jeonghan pleaded as he looked down at their intertwined hands. Jeonghan noticed that Seungcheol was still wearing the bracelet that he made for the two of them. And somewhere in the back of Jeonghan's mind, maybe there is still a chance.

Maybe Jeonghan could still spend his tomorrow with the man that he had always loved. Maybe he could still be with Seungcheol.

"Hannie..." Seungcheol cupped Jeonghan's cheeks and made the latter look at him in the eyes. Seungcheol saw how hurt Jeonghan was and he couldn't bare to see it.

Jeonghan knew it was already the end. It was painful for him to accept that they couldn't be together anymore but it was his fault. Jeonghan did this and he was ready to accept the consequences even though it would hurt like a bitch.

"i know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it. I know I'm an asshole and now I'm asking you to come back? Who am i kidding right? I'm so shameless." Jeonghan tried to mask up his pain with jokes and wiped his tears away.

Jeonghan was about to let go of the latter's hand when he felt Seungcheol's grip go tighter. Jeonghan looked up to Seungcheol who immediately pulled him into a hug.

"i love you so much Yoon Jeonghan." Seungcheol sobbed and hugged Jeonghan even tighter.

Even though Seungcheol promised Seokmin and Mina that he won't cry, he can't help himself.

"I love you so much more Choi Seungcheol." Jeonghan replied and buried his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

As their hearts beat in sync, Seungcheol and Jeonghan felt the joy of having each other again. When both of them pulled out from the hug, Seungcheol smiled. He was happy to see Jeonghan again.

"Will you forgive me?" Jeonghan asked as he wiped Seungcheol's tears with his thumb. As he caressed the latter's cheeks, he felt the butterflies in his stomach.

"Yes, but..." Seungcheol hummed and cupped Jeonghan's face with both of his palms.

"you need to be punished." Seungcheol chuckled and pulled Jeonghan's face closer to his. He saw Jeonghan's face go beet red and that made him laugh even more.

Seungcheol pushed his lips against Jeonghan's thin ones as they shared one passionate kiss. Jeonghan wrapped his hands around Seungcheol's neck to deepen the kiss. Seungcheol has never been this happy before because finally, Jeonghan was back.

As the sun went down they held each others hands, not wanting to let go anymore. Who would've thought that there was still another chance for them to mend their broken hearts?

-x-

a/n: WHAT A LONG ASS CHAPTER.

Hi! if u have time, please support my oneshot story titled "Dreams" it's a meanie fanfic! i would really appreciate it if u guys check it out too!

thank u so much! ♡