inebriated [kol]

prompts: ''It's all right. I'm right here'', ''listen, i enjoy this hug and all, but can you stop?'', ''I don't like people, but you're an exception'', ''ew. get away from me. no-not you. you stay''

summary: you and Rebekah are having some girl time at the Mystic Grill, when interrupted by Kol and Damon

''Oh my god he looked like such an idiot!'' Rebekah boomed, when we were drunk, we were bitches and more than usual. Her slurred voice made me laugh even more.

''I think it was sweet!'' I whined, we were talking about when Kol first tried to ask me out, he had stuttered and 'Bekah made sure he never forgot it.

''God, don't get all mushy about my brother on me.'' She gags, feigning vomit. 

''Oh shut up, Mrs. Donovan.'' I teased her knowing she'd retort.

''Really? We're bringing that up, 'Oh Kol I love you. I just wanna snog your face off.' Seriously, woman.'' This broke me.

''I do, I just love him so much! I know we've only been out a couple times b-but-'' I couldn't control my drunken state and started crying. Surprisingly, a supportive drunk, 'Beks helped me.

''It's all right. I'm right here, don't get upset, love. I know how much you love him, that's why I love you.'' She smiled at me through her intoxicated state.

''Aw! 'Bekah!'' I lean in, haphazardly and smother her in a hug, this doesn't last long.

''Listen, I enjoy this hug and all, but can you stop? I feel sickly.'' She pouted.

''We're fucking hammered oh my god.'' I giggled.

''You know, Y/n. I don't like people, but you're an exception. You're my best friend.'' I start crying again.

''Oh no- Y/n-''

''I know, I know, I just d-don't know what I'd do without y-you 'Beks.'' Tears rolled down my hot cheeks.

''What have you done to make her cry this time, sister.'' I heard the deep and dangerous voice of a certain Kol Mikaelson and whipped around on the bar stool, nearly tumbling over.

''Woah, woah. I've got you.'' Kol caught me before I fell.

''Why are you so mean to 'Bekah all the time?'' I huff at Kol, crossing my arms.

''You really have done a number on that alcohol haven't you, beautiful.'' He placed a rogue piece of hair behind my ear.

Once I took a look at who accompanied Kol to the Grill, I couldn't stop my mouth.

''Ew. Get away from me-'' Kol looked hurt, as though I directed this at him, ''N-not you. You stay.'' I gripped Kol's arm, frowning at him. ''I'm talking about creepy over there.'' I narrowed my eyes at Damon, he smirked back at me.

''I think you've had too much to drink, love, come home?'' 

''How could I ever say no?'' I giggled, hugging 'Bekah goodbye, much to her dismay.

''So, you want to snog my face off tonight?'' He raised his eyebrow.

I covered my face, ''You heard that?'' I mumble.

''I find it endearing how much you love me, just know I feel the same, even if you won't remember this tomorrow.''

''I do want to snog your face off, Kol.''