"No we keep on losing him. Put it max power! 1000 volts! Hurry"!

"Clear! Negative".

I could only barely see the guy rubbing the defibrillators together creating a shock. But then, I noticed the patient.

"Clear, negative again! Bring blood, type AB negative, hurry"!

People started running around everywhere and the patient looked like someone familiar.

The paramedics returned with blood in packets and handed most over to the main person.

"Clear"!

"We lost him for good. And there's nothing left to do. Not even the blood, I'm sorry Chat Noir" .

And that's when I too noticed. The heart monitor showed the straightest line I've seen in my life. And all I could hear, was panicking chaos going about. But I did nothing. I looked at myself and noticed bits of my suit were gone and replaced by bandages and things. But the suit wasn't ripped.

My skin was torn. Shredded. I could have died. The bomb, that's all I could remember.

And, I realized I was strapped on a hospital bed. I had restraints holding on to me. And all I did was kick and thrash around no matter how much pain went up my back.

I had to go see my partner. For he could not be dead. I was not going to believe that. This was all just a game. Wasn't it?

No one's pov

Tim was just finished talking to the guy and the contract was sealed. He decided he'd go out and tour the place. After all, he really needed to get away from home. Like, really really.

But then, he felt something inside him telling him he just see Marinette no matter what she thought. He wanted to at least reassure himself she was fine. That's all he wanted.

While Damian, he was on a jet to Paris France. He heard of the bomb killing both heroes somehow. Having access to the Batcave and it's computers was the only reason he found out about anything. But he thought closely and also realized that one of those heroes in Paris had to be Marinette. She was the only one that actually looked similar to the Ladybug persona.

So he left.

So basically, both Tim and Damian were headed off to go find her. But it took using their last names to be able to even enter the outskirts of France.

Damian was somehow able to actually make it past the big metal wall while Tim somehow landed safely inside the wall. Though, the moment he landed, the plane got attacked so everyone started running everywhere.

This so called Paris did not look like the Paris he once visited as a kid with his old parents. No. The Paris he used to visit was always bright and full of happy people. People randomly dancing and such. Hanging out with friends and eating magical ice cream.

But what he saw, it was pretty scary. The opposite of what he remembered. And this was worse than his nightmares.

Damian went through Every single hospital hoping to find her alive and not dead as they should have been.

He went to all hospitals possible until he soon found one that have Ladybug as a patient. And I t was definitely about time.

But he was told to not enter.

It's been hours since Chat Noir's death and she definitely needed time to recover. Only, Damian didn't know that. But decided he should listen to the nurses and doctors. As long as she was alive, he'd wait.

He understood what he felt. It was love. And this time, he really did admit it. He really fell for the girl that took everything from him. But now that he thought of it, it didn't matter what she take. As long as she was still alive he'd be fine.

Tim carefully walked around the streets and did his best to stick to the shadows. Right now, this place was actually worse than Gotham. This place looked like it started a war with the  U.S. Military forces and stuff.

But after his research, he realized there was a war going on, but all split French unions fighting each other. And he heard something else, the supposed heroes were found dead this morning.

It was almost evening.

But because Tim was Tim, well, he did his research and looked at the two heroes. And the one in red definitely looked like the girl he came to see.

And luckily for him, he brought his Red Robin costume.

So he hid and dressed to find the girl. The location was given right on the site. So he quickly went to the hospital and looked at the building hoping to find someone in a red costume. Obviously outside of the building while using a grappling hook to not fall or anything.

Red Robin looked around a bit more until a red costume is what he found. And the girl laying on the bed, was definitely Marinette.

So he neared her window but stopped when he saw someone enter.

Damian.

And what scared Tim the most, was the long kiss Damian gave Marinette on the lips. Now Tim's heart was sure to break.

Fun facts

Daisy bell is one of my favorite nursery rhymes. Or song. Though I only wrote a few of the main verses.

I'm a sleep deprived child. I know I'm not the only one though. I get around 5-6 hours of sleep now. Thankfully not 3-4 anymore. I actually thought I would die by that time. (I finally get all the sleep I need. So I'm no longer a sleep deprived child)

And, I have a unicorn nightlight to get the creeps away from me. Mhm