Chapter 7💙

Don't go build no life without me 'cause you're mine still (you're mine still)
And I don't wanna go unless you make me
Down on my knees hoping you take me

-3Years Later-

"Thank you everyone I really thank y'all for coming to my show" I laughed.

The crowd was yelling back, I saw someone that looked familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

I recently found out that Megan was in town for her show because she was famous and she had tour. I was in my hometown because I had tour to.

I was walking back to my dressing room until someone had stopped me. I turned around and holy shit it was Megan.

FLASHBACK

"Y/N PLEASE YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME...PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE" Megan cried.

I shook my head and got inside my car driving off. I didn't even look back not once.

FLASHBACK ENDED

"Megan I-is that you" I asked.

"Duh it's Megan thee Mf Stallion" she laughed.

I'm not gonna lie I really did miss Megan it was like we were a power couple until she cheated on me. But I finally moved on and got in tune with my music.

I shook my head.... "Hey you wanna go get some drinks later?" Megan said.

"Naa Ma I'm sorry I gotta gf and I don't think she will be alright with it" I sadly said.

- Megan POV -

SHE GOT A WHAT??? You know what Megan stay calm. I can't believe she built another life without me. I really missed Y/N, I miss her hugs, her kisses, and her strap ga- nvm.

Lemme talk so she won't get suspicious.

"Girll stfu it ain't nun like that, you can even invite ole girl to" I bluntly said.

"We not even dating we just talking" Y/N said.

Ooh thank gawd, I really didn't wanna kill a hoe today if you kno what I mean. That hoe wasn't finna take my girl.....Hell naa.

"Who you date miss girl" I asked.

"Gir- Anyways I date Jayda Cheaves." she said.

"Who" I asked.

"Here jus look her up on ig" Y/N said annoyed.

How tf she goin get mad at me cause I don't know Wanda Chaves or what ever that bitch name is.

I look her up and she wasn't that bad....But she ain't badder than me. Tuh I wish a bitch would.

I nodded my head and Y/N said follow me. So I did and she took us to her dressing room. I sat down on the couch and watched her as she got comfortable.

"Oh so ya girl cool with this..Huh?" I laughed.

She just shook her head and booyyyy when I tell you...She sexcii asl.