Chapter 6💙

And if we paint a perfect picture we can make it last forever

And you're the only one I want to wear my orange sweater I told you I am down for the worse or the better

But I keep sticking to you 'cause them four

  -----Y/N POV-----

"I can't believe Megan cheated on me...and then got a nerve to say that she ain't mean it. Like how the fuck you ain't mean to do it, nigga you cheated on me. Then she said that I cheated on her in a dream like what the fuck, I can't deal with these Houston girls broo," I cried out loud to Dre and Jayda on the Phone.

"Honestly bro, Just go to a studio and sing out ya feelings. Honestly you can make a banger off of it," Jayda said.

"You know what that's a good idea I can call it Love songs," I mumbled.

"Ard bro we will be there," Dre said then hung up.

Lemme go fix myself up and make me look like somebody...Cause girl I look ruff. I checked my phone and saw that Megan texted me 30 times and Called me 15 times, You know what i'm not even finna respond. She wasn't worried when she was cheating so why would she worry right now.

I got in the shower and blasted Summer Walker-Just Might . That song hits everytime!

When I got out the shower I put on a vlone shirt and some sweats, I went for a chill type outfit nun to crazy. When I got done doing my hair Megan texted me and said she's outside. I opened up the door because I ain't want to be mean.

"Why have you been Ignoring me Y/N," Megan yelled.

"The fuck you mean, you cheated on me Megan," I said keeping my calm.

"That's only because you cheated on me," Megan said.

"Nigga it was a dream," I yelled.

"Bae just give me another chance pleasee," Megan whined.

"Megan you lost me....Now please got out my house I have to go to the studio," I said.

Then I stormed out the room into the kitchen. She really pissed me off and I don't got the time for it, she deadass cheated on me because she saw me in a dream cheating.

             -A couple of hours later-

"Alright so what type of beat do you want?" Mike said.

Mike cool peoples, Me and him been close ever since I moved out here. He been making beats and working in the studio for a long time.

"Ugh I need like a type of singing beat basically a chill one," I said.

"Alright bet it up 358," He laughed.

That was our inside joke literally nobody ever new what we meant by "358".

A couple of hours pass and we finally found a beat, then I had wrote my song.

"Are you ready," Mike asked.

I nodded my head and got in the booth. I took a breath then started singing when the beated started playing.

I miss my cocoa butter kisses
Hope you smile when you listen
Ain't no competition, just competin' for attention
And you're like, "I'm not on no games"
Well, baby I been peepin' and you ain't been the same
Like, who been on you're mind?
Who got your time?
Who you been vibin' wit and why I can't make you mine?
You used to be texting me, checking me, calling me your slime
And now you treat me like my worth less than a dime

When I said that everyone was shocked because nobody knew I could sing. Dre started recording then he posted it on his story saying "Lil bro can sing".

And if we paint a perfect picture we can make it last forever

And you're the only one I want to wear my orange sweaterI told you I am down for the worse or the betterBut I keep sticking to you 'cause them four stupid letters

You got me singing love songsLove songs, love songsYou got me singing love songsLove songs, love songsYou got me singing love songsLove songs, love songsYou got me singing love songsLove songs, love songsYou got me singing love songsOh, this the type of song you tip on four fours and pour up songYeah, that make-you-fall-in-love songThat, "Hey big head, what you on?"
Make you hit me up songDouble cupped but bae I'm leaning on youYou been playing games, I'm tryna make you my booI don't duck no action you buss one and I buss twoPills of satisfaction I take the red you pop the blueAnd if we paint a perfect picture we can make it last forever
And you the only one I want to wear my orange sweaterI told you I am down for the worse or the betterBut I keep sticking to you 'cause them four stupid lettersYou got me singing love songsLove songs, love songsYou got me singing love songsLove songs, love songsYou got me singing love songsLove songs, love songsYou got me singing love songsLove songs, love songs

"Dammnnnn Brudda I ain't know you can sing like that. You said sum, lOvE sOnGsSsSsS oOoHhH," Jayda sung.

"Oh fuck nooo yo ass can't sing fo shittt," I chuckled.

It was time for me to do my adlibs and shit so the song can sound more better. I did everything Mike wanted me to do and now we put it up on youtube and it got a couple of views.

Me, Jayda, and Dre went to the crib and got sum to eat. We got full as hell then fell right to sleep, we had put on a movie buh at this point the movie was watching us.

                      -Time Skip to 9:00 Am-

I got up because my phone started to blow up from all these notifications from Youtube and Insta.

I looked on youtube and saw that I had 9 Million views, I jumped for joy waking up Jayda and Dre.

"YA NIGGA HIT 9 MILL ON DA HEAD," I yelled for Joy.

"Nigga you cappin...Foreal," Dre and Jayda said at the same time.

"Naa I'm deadass," I showed them.

"Ohhh shit call mom..CALL MOM" Jayda yelled.

I called my mom and she was hyped as hell saying that she knew I was gonna make it. When I checked my insta I saw that I had over 60k followers and 1500 message requests.

I was really shocked because I really thought this song wasn't goin get anywhere.

Before I could even say something Megan called, I shook my head and see what she wanted.

"So you writing songs about me huh," Megan laughed.

"Yup," I said popping the p.

I honestly didn't even want to talk to her anymore so I just hung up.

                          -TO BE CONTINUED-

Yeoooo Gang...Yall like this Chapter? I made it long just for yall, because you guys been asking for a long ass chapter so here you go.

-Do you think Y/N gonna talk to Megan ever again??

-Is Y/N gonna get famous off the song?

As always excuse the misspelling and the mistakes and LOVE YALLLLLLLLL!