Chapter 2💙

We make it to school and We all get out the car, We start walking to the entrance and all of a sudden I feel somebody hug me from the back and I see Megan.

(Mee thinking in my head-)
*OMG WHAT THE FREAK💀 SHE HUGGED ME. IF I TURN AROUND AND SEE HER IMMA DIE. *Turns around* OMG ITS HER ARD ARD PLAY IT COOL.*
(Snaps back into reality)

" Oh Wassam Meg," I said trying to keep my cool.

"Hey Y/N.... Good Morning," She says cheesing hard.

Good morning to you to sexcii ma

"G Morning To You to," I say smiling.

She steps from behind me and she looks so gorgeous, I mean like omfg. I need to snatch her up ASAP no rocky🤞🏾. She was wearing a white long sleeve crop top, tights to match with it, a red bucket hat, a black Chanel purse, and to top it all off some gold hoop earrings. It's something with girls that have curly hair, that just turns me on😍.

 I look at her in lust, that girl is really pretty man

"Y/N," Megan snaps her fingers trying to get my attention."

"U-Uh yeah," I said nervously.

"Stop Eyefucking Me girl" Megan said blushing 😊.

I looked at her like she was out of her damn mind.

" What Thee hell are you talking about.... I wasn't eyefucking you," I said laughing.

"Y/N you were I saw you drooling at her and you said that you were going to fuck her face in the car," Jayda said laughing.

I mean mugged the hell out of her and that caused her ass to stop laughing, and I looked at Megan and she was smirking at me.

"Look Meg I didn't say that..Even though I really do wanna fuck your fac-" and she looked at me like she was shocked and started laughing.

Even though I really do wanna fuck your fac-" and she looked at me like she was shocked and started laughing

(She looked at you like that)

Before Megan could say anything the bell had rang.

"THANK GODD" I had thought to myself, Lord knows that I would've gotten more nervous if I had been around Megan any longer. When I had started to walk off Megan called me.

"WAIT Y/N CAN YOU COME WITH ME TO THE MALL LATER" Megan yelled.

I came back up to her and I said of course because who's going to turn down a fine ass women like Megan. " I don't have your number though," I said.

Megan got my phone from out my front pocket and her hand rubbed against my member, and she smirked.

OUU SHE GETTING RECKLESSS

I looked back at her and did a low chuckle. She took my phone from out my pocket, she put her number in it and handed it back to me.

" Here and Pick me up around 3 pm," and she winked.

Then she started to walk off, "Ouuu she goin get fucked if she keep playin with ma boi" I heard Jayda say.

I looked at her and shook my head what am I going to do with her.

——— TIME SKIPP——

Dre drops me off back to my house and I was tired as ever, but I was type hype to go to the mall with Meg. I looked at the time and seen that it was only 1:00 so I got in my bed and took a nap.

I woke up and it was about 2:12, I got up and got in the shower and did my hygiene stuff. I put on my outfit for the day and did my hair.

I took a couple of flicks posting it on ma snap story, Megan slid up on it saying " Who you looking cute fa? 👀

I took a couple of flicks posting it on ma snap story, Megan slid up on it saying " Who you looking cute fa? 👀."

I texted back saying " Girl please are you ready?"
"
"Yeah I'm just waiting for you to pick me up," Megan responded back saying.

I got ready and headed out the door to my BMW. My car is so sexcii the matte gray makes it even better.

 My car is so sexcii the matte gray makes it even better

I got in the car and blasted Young Boy-Around. Everytime I played that song I got hype, Once the beat dropped I started singing and driving....

            ———— To Be Continued ————
A/N- I feel like this chapter was good Buh just wait until the third one comes😏. It's going to be a lot going on. Let's jus say Meg was feeling the same way about Y/N.

As always Excuse the mistakes and the misspells💙