Chapter 5💙

"I can't take it anymore daddy" Megan moaned.

"Nah ain't no running" I groaned.

"I-I'm bout to cum" She stuttered.

"Cum then" I said.

And she did without any hesitation, I looked over at her and she was exhausted. Her ass should've never been fighting Jatavia and embarrassing me.

Before I could even talk to her to ask how it was she was sleep....I mean knocked out.

"Yuhhh Big Y/N, Knocked ha ass outttt...........K.OOO," I said yelling.

"Shut yo ass up Y/N," Megan mumbled.

I laughed and went to sleep.

                                                                   -TIME SKIP-

                                                              -Megan's POV-

"Y/N...Y/N...Y/N WAKE YO ASS UP NEOWWW YOU CHEATIN ON ME NOWW," I yelled because in my dream she cheated on me with Jat-Fuckin-avia. She really had me fucked up no cap.

"Whattttt Baeeeee," Y/N whined.

"Soooo you cheatin on me neowwwwww Y/NNNNN," I yelled.

"Wtf Megan.... Are you crazy, I would never cheat on you," Y/n yelled back.

"No nigga you did, you know what get the fuck from out my face," I said.

"Ard bro imma leave," Y/N said mad.

Before I could say anything she got up and put her clothes on, then left. I honestly didn't care because I knew she was goin come back. A few hours passed and she ain't even come back, now i'm starting to get worried.......You know what bitttchhhh imma text her.

             B = Megan                               B=Y/n                  

                                                                                                              BabyGirl.

                                                                       So yo ass ain't goin come back huh?

Ma 1st Luvv.

Da fuck you talking about...You told me to leave.

                                                                                                                                BabyGirl.

                                                                                    Okay and......I want you to come back

Ma 1st Luvv.

read

So she goin read my messages and not respond, You know what i'm not goin even trip on it. My alter ego Tina Snow  aint goin allow me to trip ova that hoe. I finna just go text some other bitch that want Y/N spot. 

                                                                     -2 hours later-

"You know what lemme hit up Jae to see if they got any parties poppin maybe I can find some people there," I smirked.

                                                                    *Theee Hoottieess*